Do you like to drink pop out

I love "pop" yes, pop, in a can!! Even better is the little aluminum bottles, for some reason they taste even better! I like glass bottles and over ice also, but hate it from a plastic bottle.

Yesterday and today only at Acme supermarkets. Coke product 12-pack cans, 4 for $8. Must buy 4. Limit one deal*.

*One deal at a time. You can go back multiple times to get the same deal.

I'll have plenty of cans to drink out of for the holiday weekend and beyond.

Just remembered something I saw in the pop aisle yesterday; little plastic thingies that you snap onto your can so your mouth doesn't touch it. Silliest thing I've ever seen.

Soda(Arm and Hammer) is something that I drink for heartburn. I like POP in a glass bottle. Growing up that was the only way it came. It had real sugar and a recyclable glass bottle.

Soda(Arm and Hammer) is something that I drink for heartburn. I like POP in a glass bottle. Growing up that was the only way it came. It had real sugar and a recyclable glass bottle.

LOL. Well, actually, soda is for heartburn and "pop" is my father in law. COKE is drink. You can pick the brand but its all coke.

And you are so very right---real sugar and a glass bottle. Even when you can find it in a glass bottle now, its still not as good as back in the day. For years after the introduction of the plastic bottles, there was a little country store that somehow still had Coke (brand) in the old returnable bottles. I had to go to that store every day and get my coke fix.

I drink mine in a glass or cup with ice if possible.

OK, now I want a Pepsi, and I should not have one!

When I do, though, I like it fine right out of the can. - I turn the tab around and use it to hold my straw in place. :)

of a can

love it, it seems to get colder and I love a hint of aluminum with my pop (serious)
I drink Coke out of a can.
If I am at a restaurant I order it with no ice.
I prefer it in a glass bottle but Coke is cheaper in a can.

When I drink soda it is out of a bottle or a fountain soda. Don't like drinking out of a can.

I always pour my pop in a glass and in the evening I might add a little rum! :)

Not particularly in love with drinking directly out of a can. I usually end up pouring it into a glass if I have one available. I would rather have a bottle. I really like glass bottle Coca Cola best, but that is too expensive. I really do not like to pour my drinks over ice because I feel that ice waters it down too much.

No pop or soda here. In Texas it's coke.

I will drink from a can but like kimblebee I need a straw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter