Do you know exactly how many times you have been to WDW?

My first time was in 1972 (I was 2) and have gone at least 10-15 times every year since then. My DH (2nd marriage) have started keeping track of the days we go. Our plan is to visit a Disney park, Disney Quest, water parks, etc on each day of the calendar (see my signature:)) We started our quest in June 2009.:lovestruc

5 times---3 as a child, 2 as an adult with my own kids
Soon will be able to say 6, as a friend & I are leaving the husbands & kids at home & taking a trip to celebrate our 40th birthdays.:thumbsup2

I've been 13 times...twice as a child and I've taken my son every year since 2001. Trip #14 wasn't supposed to happen until June 2013, but I really don't think I can wait that long. So, I am currently in the process of trying to get us back this summer.

Hmmm.....First visit was late 1979. We stayed at the Polynesian that year (first and only stay there until my wedding a few weeks ago!). After that, we went as a family once a year until 1991. Fluctuating hotels from the Contemporary to several offsite places & time shares.

Then I went with a college boyfriend in 1995. We stayed at Dixie Landings.

Went on a family trip in 1996 & stayed at CBR.

Drove with some college friends for part of Spring Break in 1997. I'm embarrassed to say I have no clue where we stayed!

Didn't go again until 2008 with my now husband, when we stayed at CBR/AKL.

Went in 2009 for Thanksgiving and stayed at CSR

Surprise trip in 2010 & stayed at POFQ-got engaged in MK!! :lovestruc

Went in August 2011 for our wedding planning trip-stayed at POFQ again.

Went a few weeks ago in December for our wedding, Disneymoon, & Christmas and stayed at a marathon of hotels for 2 weeks-Pop, Swan, Poly, & WL. Poly was our absolute favorite! :cloud9:

In total, that makes 20 trips!!!! :goodvibes

My DH has been 6 times-once as a child and the other times with me! :)

Celebrated my 50th visit in Oct 2011 ...51st in November and just made my reservations for May trip #52 woo hoo.

Wow - that question made me think!

I went 3 times as a kid, 1 time in college, made my husband go with me at least 3 times while we were dating (might even be 4), then 7 times with my niece and my kids! So that is either 14 or 15 - with my next trip this February! Which is why I am here on the boards planning (and spending way too much time!)

Best memory was a EMH evening with my husband in MK when it was about 40 degrees. We are from Chicago so we had the hats and mittens to bundle up and there was NOBODY in the park. We rode Buzz Lightyear over and over (running from the exit to the entrance) and at the end of Splash Mountain (yes we even rode Splash Mountain in 40 degrees) found some cold characters that hung with us for a good 15 minutes!

Sheesh, I never even thought about how many trips we've done. My family went every year when I was a kid from the age of 5 until maybe 12. Then I went I think 3 more times when I was in highschool. That would be 11 visits with the family. Since DW and I got married, we have become DVC members and have gone 6 times in the last 3 years. So I think I have gone 17 times, but it could be off by one or two.

Went around 10 times when growing up, and 7 as an adult, so somewhere between 15-20 times.

I know I went in 88, 96 (x2), 98, 2000 (DL), 2001, and 2011. I may have gone in 97, but I'm not sure. I don't think I did, but I have some vague memories I can't place on the other trips. So, I guess I'm not exactly sure, but I just count the times I know for sure I was there.

WOW! Wish I'd been as many times as some of y'all. This Feb will be my 6th trip and we have already talked about going again in 2013.

And that's flying from California. I'm sure it would be over 100 if we lived closer.

So far, it's still that most easily remembered and perfectly round of numbers -- zero. Hoping to change that in October, but we'll see. (I've gotten accustomed to telling friends who ask that the only Disney I've ever been to is in the mall.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter