do you know anything about Cat. 7 on Deck 7

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by annrae, Mar 25, 2005.

1. annrae

annrae annrae

We have booked a cruise for Sept. 2006 and are Category on Deck 7. It has an enclosed verandah - Room #7120 - not very far from elevators. Have any of you stayed in this Cat. and on Deck 7. Thanks for any info you can give me.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. allears

allears "If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!

we took our Aunt on a cruise this past September and she and her son were in one of thse rooms, it may have even been that one or darn close. These are very nice and they loved the Navigotor's veranda. Kind of private but still open, cute benches. Great location to, right near the elevagtors and stairs, two decks up is the beverage station, Topsiders and the pools. Very convinent.

4. bbowers

bbowers Dog Mommy

Dh and I stayed in 7120 on our first (and only, so far) cruise. It is one of the special Navigator rooms that does not have the enclosed Navigator, but instead has the regular rails - BUT is partially enclosed due to its position on the ship. (Originally considered a Cat 6, but downgraded due to not being completely open as all other 6's are.)

Since we have nothing to compare it to, I can only tell you we had no problems, no concerns with noise, etc. If I were going to get a balcony again, I would certainly have no problems requesting this one again.

5. annrae

annrae annrae

Thank you for your replies. This makes me feel so much better.

6. annrae

annrae annrae

I think I mistakenly replied and was told I had posted the same message in the last five minutes. I've been doing this for about a week now and realize I am making errors so will definitely try to correct this. Thanks

7. Scratch42

Scratch42 <font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go

It's one of the reclassifieds! You will love it!

Even though it is called a "Navigator" it's a regular but with the "obstruction" being an angled part.

You can check out a pic at castaway club . com (without the spaces)

We had one of these but on deck 6 last January and loved it!

We have the deck 7 one for the repo cruise and can better tell you about the location when we get back!

You can't beat the price for what you are getting!

Scratch
    pirate:

8. newholidayx2

newholidayx2 <font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b

we have 1 of those reclassified cat 7's on deck 6 for the Aug 19th cruise next yr

9. smilingmouse

smilingmouse <font color=CC00FF>Eeyore's Girl ~ <font color=gre

This will be my stateroom on the 9/24/05 Western, so I'm happy people like it :) I was very happy that Dana was able to get me this room :)

10. lunchmomd

lunchmomd Mouseketeer

We have 7122, 7124 and 7126 booked for the Dec. 1-8 land/sea package. We have previously been on both the Magic (ended up upgraded to Cat. 4) and the Wonder (Cat. 6). Glad to hear so many people have positive things to say about the Cat. 7.

11. natdencro

natdencro DIS Veteran

We had 7120 on our first Magic cruise. Is a fabulous location, and so handy for Topsiders and the "secret deck". You will love it. Nat :Pinkbounc

12. Laurajean1014

Laurajean1014 <font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><

We stayed there a few vacations ago and we loved it. I prefer the verandas, but this was great too. And cheaper!