• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have a word that you just like to say?

Smithyworthenyangenmanjensen- from SpongeBob Squarepants!!!

When I'm SUPER Mad!! All kids know to stay far/far away...:)

Raggamuffin (usually refering to people wearning scroungy clothes)
Groovin' (self explanatory)
Come Hither (used when summoning a child)

And I use Plethora, too.;)

Skippy reminded me of my favorite exclamatory phrase: "You're damn skippy!"
It started in high school, but I have no recollection how skippy came to mean right...

I like the word "encroachment". However, I have little use of it in the real world unless I am chatting football. I also like "wonky".

I like to use "toolbox" as an insult.

Uff Dah (Norweigian term my mom used to use all the time-kind of like "good grief" , "oops", or "oh no!")

Serendipity - What a happy word!

Frivolous - this was actually our neighbor's Australian Shepherd's name, and I love the way it sounds.

Favorite saying is "Bob's your uncle!" I can't explain what this British term means, and neither can my kids' British uncle Bob! :laughing:

(actually I do know what it means. It is used after a series of instructions or events, to mean "and there you have it" or "and that's it.")

My favorite is "holy canolli" (as in the Italian dessert). I guess that's more of a phrase though. My friends and I started saying when we were in Disney a few years ago and I've been using it pretty much daily ever since.
"Holy canolli, I have a lot of work to do."
"Holy canolli, that's a big dog."
"Holy canolli, that's ridiculous."

skanky
nimrod
idget

Sometimes all used in one sentence if a bimbo-type woman does something stupid in a car, such as pulling out in front of me or cutting me off.

Let's use it in a sentence: "That skanky nimrod is such an idget!"

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Too funny!! I want to hear what you say when its a man that pulls in front of you or cuts you off! I bet its just as great!!

I use the term "flutterby" in place of butterfly. It just seems to fit better.

I LOVE any word that starts with "sn"...snarky, snail, sneaky, snake, snack, etc. I also love "smarmy."

Plethora was an old high school favorite of mine, but it has gone by the wayside over the last decade or so. No worries, though, as I still pull it out of the repertoire every now and again.

I hate to admit it, but my absolute favorite words of the last few years are "BALLS!" and "SHENANIGANS!" (both said exactly as written)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter