Do you have a favorite cast member?

Sir Ron

<font color=darkorchid>Finish Spaceship Earth!<br>
For those who go to the parks regularly, do you have a favorite cast member? I'd have to say Lonnie at the American Adventure at Epcot does an awesome job and I'm glad he's working whenever I walk around World Showcase.

Anybody else?

TeenaS from these boards ranks high on my list, she's at Beach Club. As for folks I encounter almost daily, Patrick at Le Cellier, Carl at the Rose & Crown and Dana and George at the Adventurer's Club.

Bill From PA

Dirk and any of the other Voicers in the Voices of Liberty cast. I cried last year when I heard Ryan was leaving.

I cast my vote for Shereen at Soarin'!!!!!! She made us the Family winners, gave us 2 sets of Fastpasses, gave us a tour, and a hug!!!!:cheer2:

I do now! But I don't know her name because she is a performer. She was a cowgirl at Woody's Cowboy Camp earlier this month and she went out of her way to save my DS (and me) from a meltdown of mythical proportions. She's my hero!

I took a photo of her (for WDW I.D. purposes) and sent a letter to WDW to praise her. I got a call back from WDW and they assured me they would track her down to give her the recognition she deserves.

For those of you with good experiences, I encourage you to send a letter so your favorite CM knows your appreciation and it will get on their file at WDW and hopefully impact a raise for them.
(Email: wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com)
Folks with complaints tend to be more vocal so I like to let them know when they are doing something right to balance it out.

teena from the bc is AWESOME! she is kind, sweet and knows disney like the back of her hand! :)

Peggy from MK RR is a sweetheart.

Steve the monorail driver on the MK Resort line is very, very knowledgeable & quite happy to share it w/ guests.

When I was a little girl, there was a WONDERFUL greeter at either the Yacht or Beach Club. He was an older gentleman, dressed as a captain I think. (It wasn't Art, lovely as he is). I remember him being the best part of finally getting to Disney! He was so lovely and kind. Does anyone remember him? Or if he's still around the Yacht Club?

I edited this to clarify 'when I was a little girl' - was about 15 years ago. (Wow, that was scary when I typed it out!)

Linday who works at EPCOT as a Super Greeter - she's wonderful and we love her!

Kari; she works at country bears and on Tom Sawyer Rafts. She's awesome!! The kids love her.
Also Matt Cramm, from Great Movie Ride, he has been a driver of the tour and is now a gangster. The best Mickey Mouse imppresion!!

Delores, Bettina from the MK front gates, Dennis (MK character wrangler) and Lipoa, from O'Hana's - couple more whose names escape me!

Everyone who works at the Adventurers Club.

Bill, say hello to George and Dana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter