Do you ever?

Kiger

Earning My Ears
When you are "home" do you ever visit the DVC Office? After we became members and signed our paperwork, our agent walked us out and told us to help ourselves to taffy and cotton candy etc. Do you ever stop in for an afternoon snack? Is that frowned upon? Our kids would love this perk!

I guess you could - each time a new DVC resort is opened I go to the BWV to see the demonstration model villa that they set up. and yes they try to feed us then.

Our rep told us to stop by and say hi when we come down at Spring Break. We have gone into the BW center to get points charts, too, and they offer us lemonade, so why not? Geel, I wonder who pays for that stuff?;)

So unless you need a point chart or some info, you wouldn't stop in for free snacks? The same bag of cotton candy sells for around $7 in the candy store just a few doors down in the BW candy store so it just seemed like a nice perk. I definitely dont want to do anything that would raise eyebrows in the DVC office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter