Do you bring a surge protector?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jediranger3, May 27, 2013.

1. Buddy18

Buddy18 Mouseketeer

At Coronado, one is built into the desk.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. bookgirl

bookgirl DIS Veteran

I've done both in the past at other places (and really I only brought it because I had a number of items that needed plugs and I didn't want to hog all the outlets), but probably haven't brought one anywhere in a few years as I had pared down what I needed to charge at any one time. However last weekend traveling with family we had in one room two ipads, two iphones, another cell phone, a fan, and a video camera all of which seemed to need to be plugged in at the same time. I think it is probably time to bring a small multi plug again at least when traveling with others.

4. wdwagain518

wdwagain518 Mouseketeer

thanks to the tips board I started taking one with me a couple of trips ago. It's in my "Disney box" since that's usually the only time I really need it. Thinking of upgrading for December's trip to one that has standard plugs and USB.

5. aVASTGrl

aVASTGrl DIS Veteran

I never leave home without mine that I got at Target. It has three standard plugs, plus two USB slots. I don't know what I would do without it!!

6. NicPie

NicPie Frozen 24/7

I told DH about this thread last night and told him to be sure to pick up one or two. Between me and him and our DD7, we'll have 2 iPhones, 1 iPod Touch, possibly her 3DS and/or my Kindle, a laptop, a camera battery charger, and 2 Halos. I'm so happy to have found this thread! lol

7. buzznina

buzznina DIS Veteran

Not enough, to handle 3 phones, ipad, ipod, camera battery, video battery and laptop:rotfl: