Do you believe in ghosts? This picture WILL show you that ghosts are real.

DramaQueen said:
Those get me EVERY time! even when I know it's coming!

The first time I ever saw one was when my aunt sent it to my dad in an email when I was about 12. SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME! My sister ran out of the room screaming and I just curled up into a little ball on the floor and stayed there for a while :rotfl2:

lol i thought it was funny

Princess Ash said:
Haha, go for it.

One time I did something like this and the exorcist popped up and I STILL fear clicking links b/c of it...

yeah saw the same thing on funny junk scaaaaarrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy boooooo :lmao:

Man this is just like the death clock. Gives me oogies everyday!

Apparently i'm set to die Tuesday, September 21st 2083

Sawyer 86 said:
Ummm did I miss something?? I saw the picture, didn't see a freaky thing what so ever.

Stay on it longer.

CheezDoodle said:
:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: OMG! That freaked me out! I shouldn't of clicked on it. I remember a while ago my teacher showed us a thing like that. It was supposed to be some car ad from the UK blah blah blah. Well, to make a long story a little shorter, the lights were out and I was sitting closest to the screen sharing a chair with my friend. We had our faces pressed to the screen and a zombie popped out and yelled at us. I screamed my head off and knocked over the chair with me and Kelby in it. LOL! :rotfl:
OMG!! I just saw the same thing the other day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome! :lmao:

YIKES!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: OMG! So scary! And I usually don't get scared by that stuff. I thought something was supposed to be like hidden in the picture, so I was looking really close at the screen and then it just popped up so it really freaked me out!

omg i had it minimized and i just exited..i have really bad nightmares and i am freaked out soo badly and easily!! please tell me im shaking just thinking about it!!!

not me!! ok g'nite Kelly and everyone! it past midnight and i sleepy for 1 lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!