Do ya'll think we could bring our Microwave?

momofoneplustwins

Earning My Ears
We're staying to POR May 26-30th. We have two adults and three children. We used that code that's now just for visa holders so this turned out better than two rooms at all stars. The cabins are too much. I just started to check on offsite rooms (Gasp) to maybe save money and some come with Refrid and Micro. Many of these offsite hotels are more expensive than POR. So I'm wondering if we should just pack up our microwave! I've seen the cooking in your room posts controversies. I understand the concerns folks have with this however I don't think I'd catch the whole hotel on fire with a microwave. Not like a hot plate, grill, crock pot, etc... Any opinions, questions, suggestions are welcome.

I answered this once before and got hollered at and flamed big time so I am sending a private message to voice my opinion.

(whimper) the sound of hurt feelings (grin)

Slightly Goofy/Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter