Do we need tickets for my 3yrs 2mths kid?

I must not be as honest as the rest of you, but in October, I passed off my 3 year and 5 month old daughter off as 2. I just made sure she was in her stroller whenever we went through the admission gate. No one ever asked us her age. She also ate for free at all the character meals we did. We are headed back in May (she'll turn 4 while we're there) and I did buy a ticket for her this time.

Another confession here. I passed my 3.7 month old off as 2 and not a thing was said. My feeling is she didn't do any more when she was 3 than she did when she was 2. Ok I just zipped up, now flame away.

crazyforgoofy

I don't have a comment on this board topic. I just had to THANK crazygoofy for abolutely making my day with your opening line. I am at work, almost time to go home, had a rough day....saw your opening line and LAUGHED OUT LOUD. Made me feel happy instantly. So, thanks again for your humor and wit!

Originally posted by Julia M
I posted earlier that I accidently bought a child's ticket for my soon to be 12 year old (instead of an adult pass). Since I bought from Ticketmania, and got the 5 + 4, it would have been a pain to try and upgrade to an adult pass (besides, I got it at a discount AND prices have gone up since)

I WAS WRONG!!!! I did buy him an adult pass. For some reason I was sure I didn't, but when I actually looked at the passes, I found I did!

Sometimes I do something right!

Julia

the way they handle this is that if he did take it back at 25 or whatever he would take it to guest relations desk and they would give him the unused number of days on an adult ticket for no extra charge. At least that is the way they have always done it.

and she is entitled to both a free airline seat and free entry into all the WDW parks, as well as free character meals. DH and I have decided to pay for her to get a seat on the plane (so she has a guaranteed place for her car seat), but I am wondering if we will be questioned at WDW. DD1 is a BIG girl, even though she can't walk or speak many words yet. I may bring a copy of her birth cert because I would hate to be questioned by the CMs, and not have proof of her age.

I can ALMOST guarantee you won't need any proof.
It would be very unusual for you to be questioned
on her age.

I wonder what happened to the original poster???????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter