Do they sell these at the stores in FL?

pth

incurable collector
I was wondering if they sell the park passes at the Disney Stores at either the one at the Florida Mall or at the Worldport on I drive. I would rather buy them there than mail ordering them and paying the shipping/handling fee.

To my knowledge, ALL Disney Stores sell passes, except for the outlet ones. I live in South Florida, and have purchased them here, in the south at The Disney Store, but never tried in Orlando. I put in a call to my local Disney Store contact (my niece), and should have a definite answerr for you tonight. Have you considered purchasing them at AAA (if you are a member)? Check with AAA on the price of the pass that you intend to buy, and be sure that it wouldn't be cheaper to do it through The Disney Store, or perhaps by phone or online (they may offer pick-up at the park or your resort, I'm not sure, but you may want to check into that as an option too).

I'm a cast member who works at Worldport. We do sell multi-day park hoppers. They are the same price as at the parks, but it's less crowded at our store and you will be able to bypass the ticket line when you get to the parks. We also have a phone that is a direct line to the priority seating for dinner anywhere on property. We have a great clearance section in the back with loads of great stuff at 50-75% off all the time. The selection changes all the time, so be prepared for surprises. If you have any other questions, you can email me.

auntrenae

We will be in Orlando a day early for our cruise and was curious where is Worldport ?

Pacha

They also sell them at the Diseny Store in the airport..if you are flying in.

I'm also interested in where "Worldport" is as we also will be in the day before our cruise and have some time to kill.

kennyk

I might be wrong, but I think the Disney Stores in FLORIDA sell them for the gate price.

Anne

We have 3 Disney Stores in the Pittsburgh area and they all sell park passes. They have several types, Hoppers, 3 day, etc. but I never really checked out the prices. I do know they are available.

You can also buy tickets on the Disney web site at a discount. We did this and picked them up at will call window at parks. No hassles and small discount besides. You do have to request them the night before no same day sales.

First of all, thanks to all who have replied. What made me start the thread was my curiosity regarding Disney's efforts to have us buy our passes prior to leaving home at a discount rather than full price at the gate. So I wondered if the Disney Stores in the area carried them and at what price.

As for Worldport. It is a really cute store located on I drive in Pointe Orlando. Speaking of Pointe, do you still have to pay to park there if you actually buy things in the center, or is there any more sneaky ways around having to pay? Call me cheap, but I hate to pay to park just so I can shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!