Do they open world showcase entrance for early entry to Epcot?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Jillpie, Oct 22, 2003.

1. Jillpie

Jillpie Can you package some Main St. music and send it to

For us BCV'rs, can you get to future world via WS on early entry morning? Personally I don't think Epcot is worth going to for early entry, but DH really wants to do this, so we'll give it a shot.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. turnlisa

turnlisa DIS Veteran

They do not open World Showcase for the Extra Magic Hour. There are just a few things open for early entry. Here is the list from Deb Willis's site:

Spaceship Earth
    Test Track
    Universe of Energy
    Mission: SPACE

I have the same opinion as you. Not worth the extra hour of sleep! Good luck with DH!

4. disneydisneydoo

disneydisneydoo Mouseketeer

My understanding is that they do let guests walk through World Showcase to get to Future World since World Showcase opens later. I can't imagine this would be any different on early entry days. pirate:

5. punkin

punkin <font color=purple>Went through pain just to look

The world showcase is not open, but the entrance is and you can walk from there to futureworld for the ee rides. I've done it. BTW I love ee at epcot.

6. Jillpie

Jillpie Can you package some Main St. music and send it to

Thank you, thats just the answer I was looking for :D .

7. Blondie

Blondie ~*~*~*~<br><font color=blue>This TF always enjoys

Walking through World Showcase for early entry is kind of nice! Everything may be closed, but for the most part it's vacant of any other guests (except for people entering from the Epcot Resort area) and rather nice to have so much walking space to yourself!

8. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

Shhh, Blondie! To me, this is the best-kept secret in WDW- Entering WS from International Gateway before WS opens, then just sitting on a bench, enjoying the quiet and listening to the music. Next time, I plan to bring my morning coffee from BCV and maybe a book-no maybe I'll people-watch.

9. DVC~OKW~96

DVC~OKW~96 <font color=green>I'm not big on gold as a color.

When entering the WS from the International Gateway before the WS is officially open, you will only be allowed to turn left at the top of the hill toward the UK. Once reaching the rose garden path area (the cross over to FW) again you will be directed by CMs to enter FW and not continue on around the showcase.

Those going to breakfast in Norway will, of course, be allowed through.

If you want to sit on a bench between the UK and Canada and the crossover, you'll be allowed to do so, but that is the only area in which you will be allowed.

It is a lovely peaceful time of day! :D