Do they limit space for toddlers at Flounder's Reef?

tonybar

Earning My Ears
I just discovered this forum and it has been great for obtaining valuable information. I am taking my family on the Magic 4/3/04 (school break), we have 2, 10 and 15 yr old kids. One question - if we are first in line to board and sign up the toddler immediately, will we get all the slots we want? In particular, we want him in there every night 8:30 -12 (we have late seating dinner) and a couple of hours in the afternoon during the days at sea. Will they only give us a couple of those slots or will we get whatever we ask for if we are first in line? Does anyone have first hand experience with this on a crowded sailing? I can understand limiting infants but he is an active toddler that will have a lot of fun there (hopefully!). Thanks!

I have only been on the Wonder & they limit the numbers of requests you can have to 2 or 3. Other ones are on a space available basis. So I doubt the Magic will give you every evening, but maybe several and others if they have the space.

Tony -

I'm glad to help a LIer!!!(orig from Merrick)

Flounders doesnt begin taking reservations until about 1 pm....when you embark at 11:45-12, you will be directed to buffet lunch at either Parrot Cay or Topsiders(better to go to PC, closer to Flounders)....From there, it will be about time to make Flounders reservations(take aft stairs up 2 flights from PC to deck 5, b/c prior to 1:15 CMs will likely be blocking elevators since staterooms are not ready to occupy) .....You may reserve 3 times for your child immediately, and then check back with Flounders often thereafter for additional times....we have never been shut out of additional times when we requested them....However, it is all about supply and demand, and you are traveling during a peak season (spring break)....

You will have just an awesome time!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter