Do the strollers at DL recline?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by zandjmom, Nov 16, 2006.

1. zandjmom

zandjmom Mouseketeer

I'm hoping just to get a stroller (free w/my Disney Visa!!) at the park and not have to bring one on the plane. Do they recline for naps? And is there storage room underneath??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hlbtimes2

hlbtimes2 <font color=teal>Stretch that spine out big and ta

The strollers look like this:
    [​IMG]

The do not recline, and the storage is odd. It opens to the back, so it always feels like the contents are going to fall out. The good thing is, if it falls out you step on it, so you know it fell out! LOL They are pretty good size strollers. My kids were 7 1/2 and 4 in that picture. They are both tall for their age, and fit ok.

4. B9erSteve

B9erSteve Disney Dad

My son was very uncomfortable in it.

5. zandjmom

zandjmom Mouseketeer

If I brought a small pillow for him to sleep would that help? I really don't want to have to bring a stroller on the plane.

6. hlbtimes2

hlbtimes2 <font color=teal>Stretch that spine out big and ta

My kids slept in them just fine. No they can't lay down, but they can't lay in the car either and they sleep there ok.

7. disney-super-mom

disney-super-mom <font color=magenta>I make a mean pot of Jazz Kitc

Our three year old slept in one just fine. Plus they're so easy to push - like a jogging stroller - very smooth. :thumbsup2

I think they're fine for kids 2 years old and up, but for the younger babes who still nap a lot, I would bring a stroller that reclines. Also, you'd want to have your own stroller to get the little one (and all his/her stuff and all of your stuff) back to your room after you leave the parks. :)

8. SamIAm21

SamIAm21 Mickey's #1 Fan

They are made of a sort of netted material (think lawnchair only sturdier), which makes them a lot more comfortable and lightweight than the WDW strollers. They don't recline, but my 6 year old was able to sleep in them fairly well. Just a catnap here and there.

And they are far more maneuverable and easy to push than other park strollers.