do Swan/Dolphin guests get onsite perks

Yes, the only benefit you don't get is Magical Express. But you do get to take advantage of EMH, Disney Transportation (they have their own bus stop), and advanced golf tee times.

Unless things changed another perk you don't get is being able to charge items to your room from any store/restaurant in WDW like you can at the WDW owned Resorts. However you are able to charge items to your room from any store/restaurant located only at the Swan & Dolphin.

Unless things changed another perk you don't get is being able to charge items to your room from any store/restaurant in WDW like you can at the WDW owned Resorts. However you are able to charge items to your room from any store/restaurant located only at the Swan & Dolphin.
Oh yeah, that's right too. You can't get the Disney dining plan either. Can you ship things back to your hotel room? I don't think you can do that either. I have transfered my luggage from the Dolphin to POFQ when I had a split stay.

Oh yeah, that's right too. You can't get the Disney dining plan either. Can you ship things back to your hotel room? I don't think you can do that either. I have transfered my luggage from the Dolphin to POFQ when I had a split stay.

yes you can ship back to your room.

sorry not your room, but to the hotel.

They ship things to the gift shop. You just have to go in and pick up your purchase.
I was there 2 years ago, paid 129.00 a night the end of May with a nurses discount. Very worth it to us!
I'm sure you will have a great time where ever you stay!:goodvibes

We are staying here for Thanksgiving for $129./night with a teachers discount. Can't wait. Does any one know how the crowds have been?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter