Do Policemen get discounts?

airplane

DIS Veteran
I have heard about teacher and military discounts at WDW but are there any discounts for police?

Nope !! No discounts available except @ The Swan & Dolphin Hotels. The discount is the same as the teachers @ The Swan & Dolphin. I've inquired before in the past and this is what I was told.

If they've changed, please.............let me know !! We aren't headed to WDW until Nov. 2006 (our 20th wedding anniversary) !

But.......I'm ready to go NOW !!! :bounce:

pirate: Haughton High School Marching Band
Haughton Buccanneers
Haughton, LA

As a goverment employee you qualify for a travel company called " Goverment Employee Travel Opportunities. www.getravelop.com . I have used them in the past and they are great. It is just like skyauction, but you just pay $249.00 for a week in any resort. It doesn't matter if you chose a 1 bedroom or a 3 bedroom it is still only $249.00. You can also save a lot on a car rental there. Good luck!

:wave: That sounds great !! I'll check out the website. Is it just for Federal employees or can it be for a City Municipality? My husband is a Corporal for the Shreveport Police Department & has been there for 13 yrs.

Thanks for the info.

pirate: Haughton High School
Haughton Buccanneers Marching Band
Haughton, LA

It is for any goverment employee (Federal, State, City). Public school employees count too. In fact there is no verification that I know of that they do. They just ask you where you work and you are good to go.

Straight from their website:

Eligibility is very simple. If you work for any level of government, Federal, State, County, City, Municipality, or Township, you are eligible to participate in GETO.

just thought I would say howdy I am a firefighter from just down the road from ya'll in Monroe...

and thanks splashmountain rules for the link I had never heard of this site but will definetly have to check it out

Robert

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter