Do Kids Really Wear Costumes at Disney?

My 6 and 3 yo daughters wore their princess costumes 4 out of 7 days of our trip. They loved all the attention they got from CM's and all the characters. I brought a change of clothes every day but we never used them. That being said, we were there in October last year - it was hot but not as hot as it will probably be next month.

My guys will only dress up for special events, i.e., MNSSHP (we were all Dr. Who characters in 2013) and Star Wars Weekends. Any other time, all bets are off. But they're a bit older, too. Ears, though...that's a different story. :earboy2:They're all about sporting their Disney flair, just not full on costumes except at the aforementioned times.

Let me think?? Ummmmm YES!:laughing: Even our oldest DD will wear one once or twice:) If its warm/hot, we always bring a change of clothes. Another benefit for still taking our stroller, storage area:)

My 5yo wore Princesses dresses about 50% of the time last year. I took back-up clothes for her to change in to as it was September and hot but she much preferred her princess dresses!

My dd wore her Ariel costume for most of one day and an Ariel-themed dress that I bought on Etsy for a few of the other days (the Etsy dress was much more comfortable and cooler). I bought a wick-away light, white undershirt from Target for her to wear under the Ariel dress, which I think helped with the scratchiness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter