Do I understand this right?

WeluvDisney2

<font color=teal>Proud member of Klutzes Anonymous
I apologise if I have been under a rock, but I was just on the Disney site this morning and it looks like they may be offering free dining in April/May?? This is what I read on their site:

2007 Magic Your Way Disney Package Plus Dining
Magic Your Way Package Offer!
This discount is for travel April 14 - May 23, 2007
Click Here to get a Package Quote
The Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining offers you an easy and affordable way to experience a wide variety of participating Disney restaurants. And as a Disney Resort Guest, all the Disney Resort benefits are available to you.

This flexible package includes:

Accommodations for 1 -14 nights at a Disney Resort
Magic Your Way Base Ticket
One Planet Hollywood $15 certificate per room that can be used towards the purchase of food and non-alcoholic drinks at the Downtown Disney West Side location. VIP seating is offered from 11am thru 6pm
One certificate per room for a round of miniature golf at either Disney's Winter Summerland or Fantasia mini-golf courses
One Sea Raycer certificate per room entitling the guest to 90 minutes of watercraft rental when purchasing 60 minutes. This offer is valid for up to 5 guests at the following resort marinas: Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Coronado Springs, Yacht & Beach Club, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, Ft. Wilderness, Old Key West, Contemporary and Downtown Disney
Photopass certificate entitling the guests to one (1) complimentary 5x7 photo per room. This must be redeemed while at Walt Disney World.
One Walt Disney Travel Company luggage tag per person
How to Guide when you book through a Travel Agent

• Disney Dining Plan

Choose from over 100 participating Disney restaurants. For each night of your package stay you will enjoy:

1 Table-Service meal including appetizer, entrée, dessert or full buffet, non-alcoholic beverage and gratuity/service charge
1 Counter Service meal including entrée, dessert and single serving non-alcoholic beverage or 1 complete combo meal, dessert and single serving non-alcoholic beverage
1 Snack choice of a frozen ice cream novelty or fruit bar, or single serve popcorn or single piece of whole fruit or single serve Grab Bag of Frito Lay's Chips, or 20 oz. bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or 24 oz. bottle of Dasani water or medium size fountain drink or apple juice
Children ages 3-9 must choose from children’s menu if available

Meal options are flexible and can be used in a variety of combinations, including:

using multiple meal options in any one day
exchanging one table-service meal for one character dining experience
exchanging two table-service meals for one meal at a dinner show or at a signature restaurant such as the Contemporary's California Grill.
1 Table-Service meal can be exchanged for 1 Character Dining Experience (Note that some Character meals require 2 Table-Service Meal exchanges.) 2 Table-Service meals may also be exchanged for either 1 Signature Dining Experience at one of Disney’s finest restaurants, such as the acclaimed California Grill or for 1 Disney Dinner Show, such as Hoop-De-Doo Musical Review.

Everyone in the room must be on the same package and ticket options. All passes must be used within 14 days of first use, unless the No Expiration option is purchased.

3-Night/4-Day Package
6-Night/7-Day Package

3-Nights at a Disney Value Resort
4-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket

Admission to one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks for each day of the pass

Disney Dining Plan
6-Nights at a Disney Value Resort
7-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket

Admission to one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks for each day of the pass

Disney Dining Plan

Prices From
$473*
Per adult

Based on adult double occupancy
Prices From
$334*
Per Junior

Ages 10-17
Prices From
$214*
Per Child

Ages 3-9
Prices From
$737*
Per adult

Based on adult double occupancy
Prices From
$459*
Per Junior

Ages 10-17
Prices From
$252*
Per Child

Ages 3 -9

*Disney Rates are valid most nights from 1/1/07 – 2/14/07, 8/5/07 -10/3/07 and 11/25/07 -12/19/07. The number of packages available at these rates is limited. Junior and Child rates apply only when accompanying room with an adult.

Ticket Upgrades Available for Purchase:
Park Hopper® Option, Magic Plus Pack Option, No Expiration Option

**Pre-arrival savings are available if this ticket option is purchased prior to arrival at the Walt Disney World Resort.

I don't think this is the free dining package everyone's hoping for on the resorts board (including me!!). You can normally purchase a Magic Your Way package with dining (it's normally $40ish/night per adult) - I think you've found the details on that option.

But here's alittle extra pixie dust for the freebie being announced soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter