Do I understand child swap correctly?

Hope I didn't come across as doubting what you said. I know that's the policy but it hasn't enforced at all for us this week.
I guess we have been lucky this week. We have used the child swap numerous times and the CM's never batted an eye when we asked. We are a family of 5 and had a 6th with us one day.
Oh no, not at all. I also don't doubt your experience either. I hope my post didn't come off that way either.
Policy variations are very common.

I've been to WDW many times, and seen many policies vary from CM to CM, including Child Swap.

It just bites though if your group splits up, and then a strict CM says they want to see everyone, but the swap-person took the toddler to the bathroom, and the end of your FP window is getting close.

The worst CM's used to be at Soarin' when that was a tier1 ride. Now that the video quality is really dated, they aren't as hyper.

The CM's at the entrance of TSM are still a bit nutty sometimes. (though TSM doesn't have child swap.)

We didn't use child swap at US this year, but we think the staff has much improved. Overall, the staff was super. The guy that checked us into the Hard Rock was a blast! He made our night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter