Do i tell her?

i was also sorta worried about the trip packet that comes in the mail....hmmm, what to do about that? i can always hope that i get the mail that day... also i really was thinking i should make a reservation for lunch or dinner at the resort just to make it seem more legit.... as far as surprises go, we finished off our 10th anniversary like this
GetAttachment.jpg
[/IMG]

You sound like such a sweetheart! Your wife and DD are very lucky to have you. :thumbsup2 Making a meal ressie at the Poly sounds like a fun idea; after your meal, you can surprise them with the fact that you get to stay there!

What a great trip you're going to have!! :goodvibes

Do you have a brother? Would he like my phone number? ;)
Oh wait, DH might not take too kindly to that!

lol..... i could give it to you but my sister in law might not like it........but then again maybe she would...LOL.... i am gonna go ahead and keep this one a secret...

when my husband surprised me for our anniversary trip, he had the documents sent to his office at work.. maybe try that.

ok, so it seems that ohana's don't do lunch?:confused3 so now i cant use that as an excuse for showing up at the poly....hmmm what to do....

ok, so it seems that ohana's don't do lunch?:confused3 so now i cant use that as an excuse for showing up at the poly....hmmm what to do....

The Kona Cafe' takes ressies for B,L,D. BTW the Poly is my favorite resort. I have an extra special birthday coming up in July - do you think you can call my hubby to plan a special "surprise" for me. :confused3:rotfl:;)

What a great surprise and as others said your family is lucky to have you! I hope you all enjoy a wonderful vacation. :goodvibes

There are really men out there that get into this planning stuff and surprises and stuff? Can I give you my husband's phone number?????:)

sounds like a great surprise!
OP, you could make a fortune off starting a DH boot camp where you teach this stuff to other men!! :rotfl:

How fun....I think she will be pleasantly surprised...Of course that's if she loves surprises.....We have stayed at value, moderate, and deluxe, and by far our favorite it Port Orleans Riverside.
Have a great trip..
Bonnie

Can you keep it up for 7 more months? I don't know if I could

We are staying at the YC next month (it is now March so I can say that :dance3:) Hubby knows we are staying there, he does not know I upgraded to CL :banana:

He has always wanted to stay at the YC so I figured why not :) SO far I have kept my secret, can you? :lmao:

That will be a GREAT surprise!

DH had wanted to stay at WL since he was very young. His parents took them there for dinner when he was younger.

Last trip, all he said he cared about was staying at WL. Nothing else mattered to him. I booked WL and fibbed (told him it was booked).
He was bummed. He never checked any of the paperwork we got, and I did all the planning.
We flew down and at ME we got in the line for the bus that went to WL! After about 10 mins he told me that we were in the wrong line. That is when I gave him a big hug and "surprise".
He was thrilled.

Your wife and DD will be so excited. :cool1:

well, i hope that i can keep it a secret for that long, my biggest fear is leaving a poly website open...LOL. or worse, this thread...LOL..

Hey Birdsboro...we are actually really close. I live in the Wyomissing area now but I grew up in St. Lawrence Borough.

Congrats on keeping this a secret. That is not the easiest thing to do. if you are looking for some more ideas, check out the Dis Dads Club III thread and post on there. These are a great bunch of guys that love all things Disney. the only requirements for joing is you need to be a Dad. Tell them i sent you and they will treat you good.

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter