Do I need to do day-by-day?

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by tink_about_it, Jul 4, 2007.

1. tink_about_it

tink_about_it Mouseketeer

I own at OKW and want to reserve a GV for the week of June 15, 2008. That 11 month mark will be here in another week or so...

Do I need to call day by day? Or should I just call at the end of the week and try to book the whole thing? :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jekjones1558

jekjones1558 Always happy at Disney

If the GV is important to you, why take a chance? The first day the call will take a while but subsequent calls will be fast. I say do day-by-day to be on the safe side.
    P.S. Have a great time!

4. tink_about_it

tink_about_it Mouseketeer

That's true! I think since it IS important to us, I should just do it...:goodvibes

5. Granny

Granny Yeah, I'm a guy

When you call that first day, MS can tell you if it looks like it will be necessary to book day by day. Personally, for a GV at any resort at any time, I'd go day by day.

6. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

I agree.

7. dianeschlicht

dianeschlicht <font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon

I ALWAYS call day by day for GV ressies. I just don't want to risk not getting the whole trip, so I book all GV ressies day by day method, no matter what time of year.

8. jomik1

jomik1 Go Bears!!

I'm currently in the process of doing day-by-day ressies for a GV at SSR for 5/31/08 - 6/8/08. So far it is been a very easy process. The first day I was on the phone for maybe 10 minutes, after that a couple minutes each morning and I'm done. I have been calling at 8:00 am (Central Time). I have been able to get through immediately (no on hold waiting at all). I don't know if I could have waited to do it all at once on Monday (7/9), but thought why take the chance.

9. jpolak

jpolak DIS Veteran

The call is free, why take the chance?