Do I need to book Easter at BWV day by day?

WDWorld2003

DIS Veteran
If I want a Boardwalk view or standard at BWV next year do I need to book day by day or can I book all at once?

I would probably book day by day! It was packed! But then, when is Easter next year! This year there were a lot of Spring Breaks!

Scratch
pirate:

Originally posted by WDWorld2003
If I want a Boardwalk view or standard at BWV next year do I need to book day by day or can I book all at once?

Anytime you want a standard view or a Boardwalk view, it's best to book day by day. (FWIW, I definitely recommend it for Easter break - reports for this past Easter indicate some very crowded parks). Booking day by day will virtually assure you of getting the exact dates and room type of your choice without having to use the waitlist.

Do some manage to get standard view or Boardwalk views by booking with one call at 11 months? Yes. I'd estimate less than a 50/50 chance, though.

Do some manage to pick up one or the other at 7 months? Less than 7 months? Yes. But neither of these is at all the "norm" - IMHO, they called at the right time and were lucky.

If you do not like the stress of the waitlist and need to make air and ground transportation arrangements quite far in advance, book day by day for standard or Boardwalk views. You'll be glad you did!

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter