Do I need FP+ for BOTH Wishes and MSEP??

As a note, since it's not really on Robo's map (it's there, but not marked or labeled :p), as of 2 weeks ago, the MSEP FP+ viewing area was that top arc along the inside of the hub (facing the castle). It starts at the crosspath inside the hub on the right and I think it goes all th

Since this thread keeps popping back up, I'll add a new map that does show the FP+ reserved areas.

Hub-ParadeampWishes_112913_zps5a24c014.jpg

Great photos, Cafeen!

Question since you've done this... I will be there when the crowds are at a 10... I have small children (7 & 3.) I'm worried that if we stay put for Wishes after using our MSEP FP+ (or move back 50 feet as Robo suggests), the kids will be too tiny to get a good view of the fireworks if we are surrounded by throngs of people and we'll have to hold them the whole time. Will we be able to sit and see the fireworks just fine from the MSEP FP+ area or 50 ft back?

I'm debating whether a FP+ for both the Parade and Wishes would be good due to these being the top two things we want to see and the size/ages of our kids and our desire to sit. I'm also concerned about getting from the MSEP FP+ to the Wishes FP+ area through the crowds. And getting to the Wishes FP+ area late and not getting a good spot - thus defeating the purpose.

Suggestions anyone?

We used a FP+ for MSEP and stayed in the same area for Wishes. We were there 11/15, so not super crowded. It was a PERFECT spot for MSEP, and it was really good for Wishes, but we did have to hold our kids the whole time. It was shoulder to shoulder people. There would have been no way for anyone to sit and see. YMMV, but that was our experience!

I thought Id come back and let you know Robo, that I couldnt decide, and ended up doing BOTH for wishes!! :) :) One night, we stayed in our MSEP spot, then the next night we saw wishes at the AAA spot! I actually LOVED both!! Our AAA viewing wasnt crowded at all!! We were able to sit with an unobstructed view. It was so nice! I heard AAA will be doing away with this in 2014, and if so, thats a shame! Thank you again for the advice!
This is so helpful!!! Thanks a ton!!! Robo, can you comment on the view of wishes from the plaza for AAA. I have that booked as well, but ii can't decide what would be better: plan A, using a fp+ for msep and staying for wishes on a Tuesday, or plan b using our AAA reservation for wishes from the plaza. Any thoughts?

AAA viewing is fine, but likely very crowded.
--------------------------------------

The AAA Viewing section I have marked as "Lower Tables" on the top image.

The second photo shows how the area looks with guests.

MK-Hub-N-RoseGrdn-070412.jpg

---
AAA_Fireworks_800.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter