Do I need ADR's for these places in June?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by msmileyface, Apr 28, 2013.

1. msmileyface

msmileyface Mouseketeer

Some random places that we wanted to go (nothing overly popular), and I'm wondering if I need reservations of if we can just go..

Teppan Edo (for lunch or dinner) at Epcot

Whispering Canyon Café for lunch

The Inn at San Angel (or whatever its called... not the fancy place, the place inside the Mexico pavilion)

Thoughts? We are just 2 adults.

2. kerri0616

kerri0616 DIS Veteran

You could use the official Disney website and pretend you're going to make an ADR. Just enter your date, the restaurant, and approximate time for a party of 2. It the restaurant is booked, you might have trouble getting seated as a walkup.

Your choices sound yummy!

3. Blessedwithboys

Blessedwithboys Mouseketeer

I would say always, always make ADR's esp. during summer session which is the busiest time of year. If you know where you want to eat make a ressie if it ends up not working in the schedule then cancel and try a walk up. :thumbsup2

4. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

If you want to eat at a particular restaurant it is better to make a reservation so that you're assured a table. The ones you listed don't require a credit card guarantee so you can easily cancel them if you change your mind. Teppan Edo and San Angel Inn may not be the most poular restaurants in Epcot, but they're in demand so they could be fully booked on any given day.