Do I have to wait until next year?

jreeves628

Mouseketeer
Do I have to wait until January to book the resort for next year? I want to stay at the Polynesian. I started a booking on the wdw website to see how much it would be for this November and only Club level rooms were available. So, I would hate to miss out and have to pay more, because frankly I can't.

So, basically my question is how early can I book for November 2011?

You can book a room only reservation 365 days prior to your trip, so the earliest you can do Nov. 2011, would be Nov. 2010. By Nov, the package rates for 2011 will also be out, and you can do a package as well.

I recommend calling the WDW phone number and asking them. I think I was able to book more than a year in advance, but they didn't have the final price until August. You may be able to reserve a room now if that's what you want to do. You definitely don't have to wait until January, 2011. You will have to wait until Aug. 2010 to get pricing, however, or make the reservation online.

marcielm said:
You can book a room only reservation 365 days prior to your trip, so the earliest you can do Nov. 2011, would be Nov. 2010. By Nov, the package rates for 2011 will also be out, and you can do a package as well.

Actually, that is not true. Package rates usually come out in Aug for the following year. I booked my Nov 2010 package in Aug 2009. I could have booked a room only before the rates came out but would have had to pay a one night's rate deposit based on the highest rate for 2009. To book for Nov 2011, you would have to call either your TA or WDTC to see if you can book now or when you will be able to.

Unless they've changed it, you can book room only 499 days out, paying a deposit that is equal to 1 night's room rate + tax, with the rate being quoted at the 2010 peak/holiday rate. Your ressie would then be adjusted to reflect the 2011 rates when they are released, which is usually some time in August. But if you are wanting to book a package, you will have to wait until the 2011 prices actually come out. But like Canyon girl mentioned, you would need to call a TA or Disney to find out just when you are able to book for your dates. Good luck and happy planning :wizard:.

you should be able to book a room only in June of 2010 for November of 2011, they will charge you a deposit of the equal date of this year. So whatever the nightly charge is if you were going this year is what they would charge you a deposit. Once rates and package rates come up you can adjust as needed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter