Do I have to get a fountain drink on QS plan?

choover2576

Mouseketeer
Can I order any type of beverage such as a bottled iced tea, iced coffee, espresso etc? Or am I limited to soda, juice or milk? Thanks!

At all Disney restaurants you can choose any non-alcoholic drink on the menu. This includes milk, juice, tea, coffee, soda at most places. I think at most resort food courts where they have more bottles you can get any single serving (so no two litre cokes) bottle.

But third party restaurants may restrict you to soda only.

We drank a lot of iced tea and lemondade on our trip, as I do not really like carbonated beverages. You can even get a Blue Raspberry slushie at Pinocchio's Haus in MK if you want to. (Too much sugar for me, but we let the kids share it.)

Note that you can substitute any item that qualifies as a snack credit for the non-alcoholic beverage.

If you have the refillable mug, you can get a drink in that, and then get a bottle of water or juice to take back to your room. We always used the bottle of juice for breakfast the next day or bottle of water for later.

Where do milk shakes fall into the plan? SI that a dessert, snack, beverage, or separate purchase?

At some table service restaurants you can order milk shakes as your beverage. The ones that are most often mentioned are Whispering Canyon Cafe, Sci Fi and 50s Prime Time.

At some table service restaurants you can order milk shakes as your beverage. The ones that are most often mentioned are Whispering Canyon Cafe, Sci Fi and 50s Prime Time.
Thank you, just trying to get as much info a spossible. FIrst time doing disney dining since 1998, and it was just a buy $200 worth of dining for &180 or something like that back then

Last year with free dining, we ate a lot of dinners at our hotel (Pop), since we have young kids. We used our mugs and got Odwalla bottled smoothies as our "drinks" for dining plan purposes. They were perfect as part of rope-drop breakfasts the next day. The kids viewed them as big treats.

Last year with free dining, we ate a lot of dinners at our hotel (Pop), since we have young kids. We used our mugs and got Odwalla bottled smoothies as our "drinks" for dining plan purposes. They were perfect as part of rope-drop breakfasts the next day. The kids viewed them as big treats.
Great idea, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter