Do I have to buy my 2-yr-old a park ticket?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by mermaidwannabe, Oct 29, 2004.

1. mermaidwannabe

mermaidwannabe DIS Veteran

I thought I had heard that children 3 and under are free. Is that just for the hotels and buffets?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dis-happy

dis-happy DIS Veteran

No ticket necessary--enjoy it while you can!!!!

4. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

Actually, it's under 3 for the park tickets (so you don't need a park ticket for your 2 year old until he/she turns 3). Childen under 3 are also free at the buffets. Believe children's rate for buffets is for ages 3 - 12, but I'm not 100% positive on that.

A child's park ticket is for ages 3 - 9. Kids need adult tickets when they turn 10.

There is no additional room/hotel charge for children under 18 (assuming they are staying with one or two adults in the same room).

Best wishes -

5. DISLOVE

DISLOVE Mouseketeer

We are planning on taking my daughter for her third birthday. If she is 2 for part of the trip and then turns 3... what do we do?

I want to do things legally.... but am not sure what to do with the age change.

Thanks!
    Kristy

6. JoiseyMom

JoiseyMom <font color=orange>Have you had your SPANX today??

If you start the trip and she is two, and turns 3 while there, you do not need to buy her a park ticket.

7. mermaidwannabe

mermaidwannabe DIS Veteran

Great! That's good news that I won't have to fork out another couple hundred bucks. Thanks for the replies!

8. SnoWhiteRabbit

SnoWhiteRabbit DIS Veteran

Not just buffets, but any "family style" or pre-plated meal (most character meals, and a few others).

Enjoy!