Do I have my requests straight for Vistana Resort??

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Mom of Sleepy Bashful and BabyDoc, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Mom of Sleepy Bashful and BabyDoc

Mom of Sleepy Bashful and BabyDoc DIS Veteran

Just won a week on skyauction for Vistana Resort. I did many searches on Vistana on this board, (till I can't see straight! :crazy: ) and I think I have most of it down.

I go to their site and sign up for Diamond Lane check-in.

I request Cascades, Lakes .....what about Spas??? Non-smoking

I do have some questions though. I know Cascades has elevators. What other buildings have elevators??

I won an auction that said it sleeps eight. Does that give any hint to which sections we could be in?? Does it mean it is NOT a lock-off?? That is what I would prefer, since we have small children. The lock-offs only have 2 twins with the extra living room, but the "regular" suites have 2 doubles with no extra living room, right?? Our 3 children will want to be in the same room, so I would prefer NOT to have the lock-off.

edited to add: We also have a Saturday check-in, if that makes any difference.

We are so excited. I can't believe we got two weeks in Orlando for LESS than three nights at the Contemp. Resort!!:earseek: This is just incredible for us. The longest we've ever gone is 9-10 days. This is going to be great!!:D

2. Wishing on a star

Wishing on a star DIS Veteran

Sending you a PM! :D