Do I? Don't I? PTR

Day 4 - Universal

Get to Universal in the morning ride whatever the kids want to do. Leave whenever we feel like it.

I do have FP booked for Magic Kingdom again for the afternoon but unsure if we will make it.

3:20 Pirates of the Carribean
4:20 Meet Mickey at Town Square
5:30 Winnie the Pooh

No adr booked so we might go to our guilty pleasure, Steak and Shake. :bitelip:

Day 5 - Animal Kingdom EMH

Get to AK for EMH opening, ride whatever and have a wander.

ADR...

11:50 Tusker House

FP...

1:55 Safari
2:55 Kali River Rapids
3:55 Everest

Unsure if we will last this long into the day but if we have rode these in the morning we can leave after lunch.

Day 6 - Hollywood Studios

We plan on having a chill morning, maybe at the pool? Weather depending. Then go to HS at lunchtime.

FP...

1:55 Toy Story M
2:55 Muppets 3D
4:05 Star Tours

ADR...

5:00 Minnie's Holiday Dine

If we make it in time we might try and see Fantasmic.

Day 7 - Hollywood Studios

We have brunch booked

10:55 Chef Mickey's

Also we have a ADR booked at HS so this is the only reason we are going for a second time. If we want to have some down-time we can cancel this res and not do a park.

5:25 Sci-Fi Diner

FP

1:55 Toy Story M
3:00 Frozen sing along
4:20 Tower of Terror

Maybe see the Star Wars Fireworks if they are still going?

Day 8 - Magic Kingdom

We are treating our daughter to a princess makeover at Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique in MK as she is 7 and this may be the last time she will enjoy something like this. That reservation is at 3:30 so we can have a ' lazy ' morning.

ADR...

5:45 Cinderella's Royal Table

FP...

6:55 It's Small world ( if we are out by then and it's the only one available nearby to the castle )
7:55 Tomorrowland Speedway
9:05 Seven Dwarfs

10:00 Wishes and PM EMH if the kids make it :confused:

Day 9 - Epcot

Today will be hubby's birthday and he loves illuminations so this is why we are going here but first we have a breakfast ADR

9:20 Grand Floridian Cafe

Then we will make our way over to Epcot, hopefully on the monorail.

FP...

2:55 Frozen ever After, my b.day gift to hubby :laughing:
3:55 Spaceship Earth
4:55 Journey with Figment

ADR...

6:05 Garden Grill

After, find a good place to watch Illuminations.

Last edited:
Day 10 - Animal Kingdom

FP...

11:00 safari
12:00 Everest
1:10 Dinosaur

ADR...

3:00 Rainforest Cafe AK

Day 11 - Magic Kingdom

This is the day we check out of the GF and check in to Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

We thought we would make the most out of the location and have one last day at MK before heading to WBC.

FP...

11:55 Splash Mountain
1:00 Big Thunder M
4:00 Seven Dwarfs

ADR...

2:10 Liberty Tree Tavern

Day 12

We plan on going to Mall at Millenia for shopping and to try Cheesecake Factory cause we've heard so many good things about the food and we LOVE cheesecake!!
Also the Outlet Centre on International Drive to see if I can pick up some bargains..I love it there!

Last edited:
Day 13

Our 10 year anniversary :love: also our last full day :sad:

Hopefully the weather will be okay so we can go to Typhoon Lagoon, if not we have a spare day to do as we choose.....SHOPPING! :rolleyes:

Maybe get one last visit to Walmart lol...I love it in there!

Probably have a feast in Steak and Shake.

Last edited:
Day 14 - Home time :mad:

We usually spend the day at Disney Springs and intend to do the same this year. Although I hope we will be able to squeeze a visit in before today as my daughter loves Lego and has a lot of spending money so we will need to know how much space she needs in her suitcase.

Our flight leaves at 6:35pm.
Virgin have changed the departure time a couple of times and now it's ended up being 30 minutes later than originally scheduled :teeth:

Great plans Tash!

Cheese Cake Factory advice - either go really REALLY hungry, or just have Cheesecake. The portions are huuuuuge, even Salads etc! You'll love it!

Making me well excited for ours now. We've only planned our first 8 Days Thanksgiving to 1st Dec (inc 2 days in NYC :) ) and plan to wing it the rest of the time except for a few ADRs

Thanks Jon. All our FP are 'child friendly' and my son is 39 inches so I don't think he'll be able to ride the bigger rides :guilty: So annoying that he is 1 inch too short! He has 5 weeks to grow :worship:

I have seen that the portions are huge, I cannot wait to try it. Good job they do cheesecake to take away!

The time has seriously gone so fast.

I would love to go to NYC, especially at Christmas time.​

Loving your plans and makes me more excited about our trip next Nov/Dec. Cant wait to read the trip reports after

Loving your plans and makes me more excited about our trip next Nov/Dec. Cant wait to read the trip reports after
Thank you. We have told ourselves this is a once in a lifetime trip on this scale, staying at GF with dining plan etc. We are taking our daughter out of school for 2 weeks and cannot do that again.

November/December 2017 will come round so quick. We booked this trip in April 2015 and I cannot believe we are only 37 days away!

As our holiday is getting close my list of ' to buy ' items is as long as my arm :laughing:

A few things are.... Walt Disney World Christmas train set to go around the bottom of my Christmas tree. I'm not sure if this is what it's meant for buy that's how I'm gonna use it! I've had my heart set on this for the last year.

Christmas Decorations for tree and a few nutcrackers ( is that what they are called? The tall soldier looking things lol )

Ugg boots.

Timberland boots.

Wdw and Uni PJ's....it's the law to get these on each trip!

Wdw Pandora charms.

As each day passes I think of something else to add to my list :rolleyes1 Hubby isn't so keen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter