Do I book a Studio or 1 bedroom at SSR

I'd say go for the 1 bedroom too. We went to Florida when our daughter was 6 months old and stayed in a 1 bedroom at SSR and then moved to another 1 bedroom apartment at Vero Beach before coming back to Orlando and spending 2 nights in a studio at OKW.

Everything just seemed harder work in the studio, especially things like sterilizing. Also we found it hard because we didn't have anywhere to go once we had put her to bed, since we tried to keep to her normal 7-7.30pm bedtime routine as much as possible. This left us sitting in the bathroom at night, as there was no way she'd go to sleep if we were in the bedroom with her.

I'm sure you'll have a great time whatever you decide though. There are probably people who think its mad to take babies to Disney World, but I just remember seeing our DDs little face on Its a Small World, and when we took her to see the Osborne Family lights. It was a fantastic holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter