Do/Did you make your own "baby food"?

I made all of my baby food. I have 2 very healthy kids. They are 19 and 17. Both born with a cleft lip and palate. They have had alot of surgeries. My oldest son , adopted from Korea, is all done with surgery. My youngest, adopted from The Phillipines, weighed just 10 lbs. at a year old! :scared1: I feel that homemade baby food was great for my kids, and it saved alot of money!

Christian ate pureed foods until he was about 8yo. He is severely mentally handicapped and autistic, which caused him to be extremely orally defensive. He also had a swallowing disorder, so all his food had to be the consistency of oatmeal. I used a little food grinder for years to mash up the food and remove the strings & hulls. He ate everything we ate.

Now he's 12yo. He still has some feeding issues but he can handle some texture. We just mash his food with a fork now or dice into tiny pieces for him. Incidentally, he will eat almost anything we give him, very unusual for an autistic child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter