Do dessert party ADR’s drop at 6 am too?

PDXmouse

Mouseketeer
My ADR window opens Monday.

I need to book general restaurant reservations plus a fireworks dessert party and a spice roads fireworks dining reservation.

Will these drop at 6 am eastern the same as. Regular ADR’s?

I just read a blog that parties drop at 7 am. Is this true?

The timing of the “enchanting extras” has been a bit of a mess lately. Sometimes in the past, they have loaded just after midnight on the 60 day mark, other times at 6:00 a.m. but, more recently, they haven’t shown up reliably at the 60 day mark at all, instead, showing up after the 60 day mark. Still, I would try to get it at the earliest point anyway.

The timing of the “enchanting extras” has been a bit of a mess lately. Sometimes in the past, they have loaded just after midnight on the 60 day mark, other times at 6:00 a.m. but, more recently, they haven’t shown up reliably at the 60 day mark at all, instead, showing up after the 60 day mark. Still, I would try to get it at the earliest point anyway.
Gah. That makes it hard to plan. 🥴

I’m on the west coast so that’s 3 am to me. It’s bad enough to wake up that early to get a reservation, but to wake up that early to MAYBE get a reservation? Oof.

Gah. That makes it hard to plan. 🥴

I’m on the west coast so that’s 3 am to me. It’s bad enough to wake up that early to get a reservation, but to wake up that early to MAYBE get a reservation? Oof.
I agree! There have been loads of similar situations with failure to load various ADRs at 60 days. As everyone comments, it kills the 60+ advantage on site stays are supposed to get. Also, makes it annoying to try when you don’t know what they are doing! The CMs are unable to help, because they only know what they are told, which isn’t much. Hopefully someone who has booked dessert parties very recently will chime in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter