Do AP pass holders get early days???

Goin2DL

Earning My Ears
We have decided this year to get an annual pass as we plan to make more than one trip to DL this year (we are going in June and December this year). But I was wondering if annual pass holder get early entrance days. I know with a 5-day park hopper bonus ticket you get one early entrance day. How does that work with an annual pass? Does anybody know? I guess I could call the annual pass holder information line but I thought I would try here first. Thanks!!!

Becky

APs do NOT get early entry.. one option for your June trip is to buy the 5 day pass, cash in for your free $10 game card at ESPN Zone and do an early entry day THEN upgrade inside Disneyland for an AP.

Do keep track of block out days-- if you are there on a weekend the Deluxe AP would be blocked out. Wait until the last day to upgrade to your AP ..hope that makes sense! :earsboy:

It's best to wait until the last day of the parkhopper to upgrade. The AP will then expire one year from the day you first used your parkhopper. That way, if days are blocked out for APs you can still get in. We have done this when renewing our APs. Any day that you renew or upgrade, gets you into the parks even if it is a block out day.

Also remember, the AP you're upgrading to has to cost more than your original hoppers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter