Do any resorts have 2br & kitchenette for 2 families?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Aidensmommy22, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Sheilby

Sheilby Labels aren't my thing

Good to know, Disney's website said select resorts so I didn't want to assume.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Aidensmommy22

Aidensmommy22 Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2 Thanks for pricing it out for me! I will look into both of those. Do you know if any of the DTD hotels have 2 br suites? I stayed somewhere one time that had 2 brs & a kitchen in the middle. That would be perfect! Not sure how the bus service is for the DTD hotels compared to the resorts either. Thanks for all of your help!

4. OurBigTrip

OurBigTrip DIS Veteran

Someone here mentioned Bonnet Creek yesterday, said they have great prices. It isn't DTD, but I think it still on Disney property.

5. Sheilby

It's really a matter of personal comfort. When I was younger we stayed with a ridiculous amount of people in a room when we went skiing. Now that I'm 41, I need a touch more privacy and a real bed, not a pull-out couch.

A lot of things depend on the personalities of the people involved. Can you rent 2 rooms under the military rate? I was under the impression that the military person (or spouse) had to be in the room.

I have no idea what he needs a kitchenette for either, the only thing it really adds is a microwave, all the rooms have fridges (I guess I should say, will have their fridges back by then). He isn't going to be cooking much in a microwave. They are more helpful for those with young kids who need to heat up baby food or something. The villas have full kitchens which I do see the point of, and as someone else pointed out, you may want to run the numbers and see if you can swing saving for them. If not, I would go with two standard rooms.

6. OurBigTrip

OurBigTrip DIS Veteran

Agree. FYI, up to three rooms can be booked at the military rate. Makes it nice to be able have family/friends join in the fun!

7. Sheilby

Oh that's great. I guess i shouldn't have turned down that Air Force ROTC slot. :rotfl: