Do all colleges start and end semesters the same?

Cicero10

Mouseketeer
So I'm going to be going to the Culinary Institute of America and I tried looking on their site when they start each semester and end it but found nothing. Do all of the colleges semesters end and start at the same time?

No, most colleges have different start and end dates from one another. I've known people who have been back in school for 2 weeks before I've gone back. I'm sure its on the site somewhere, just do a little more digging :)

So I'm going to be going to the Culinary Institute of America and I tried looking on their site when they start each semester and end it but found nothing. Do all of the colleges semesters end and start at the same time?
I'm not exactly sure about the Culinary Institute semester dates, but most are quite close.

If you're looking into the Culinary program, make your adviser at the Institute aware, and I'm sure they'd work something out.

There's typically several arrival/departure dates available for selection as well, which should fit perfectly into your school semester schedule.

Have a magical Day! :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter