DLR Abbreviations List

I keep seeing TLM in your WoC Superthread as a viewing area for the show. What does TLM stand for? :)

what is MNSSHP?? I think it might be Florida along with California or something with characters

WDW's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It is Mickey's Halloween Party (but very similar concept) at DL.

What is meant by "BOG" also what is meant when they sign confused with a 3 after it?

I have never seen BOG used for DLR. At WDW it means Be Our Guest - a new restaurant at MK.

Not sure about the other. I have never seen it.

:wizard:

Thanks for doing this for us, HydroGuy.

SIL is also son-in-law
And I did not see DIL or BIL on the list (daughter-in-law and brother-in-law)

This list is SO useful for decoding messages - thank you for doing this! Will you please add DGD for Dear (Darling, Disney) Granddaughter? And DGS for Dear (Darling, Disney) Grandson - even though I don't have one of those... yet. :rolleyes1

Thank you so much, I need this thread. All those abbreviations... just when I think I've got a handle on them, another one will come out of nowhere and I'll have no idea what it stands for....

This is a very useful thread, sometimes hard to find when you need it.

Can You Make It A "Sticky"

You'd have to ask the moderators about making it a sticky thread (only they can do that). My inclination is to say that they won't because there is already a link to this thread in the main info thread.

What is meant by "BOG" also what is meant when they sign confused with a 3 after it?
The confused with a 3 afterwards is probably a problem with how the poster specified the emoticon (do you see the "confused3" or :confused33?). If it's the first, then they probably forgot the ":" part of the emoticon code because if you look at the code for the confused emoticon, it's the word "confused" with a 3 afterwards. If it's the latter, then I don't know.

It took me a while to figure out that HSM stood for Hyperspace Mountain. At first I thought High School Musical was making an appearance again.:rolleyes:

It took me a while to figure out that HSM stood for Hyperspace Mountain. At first I thought High School Musical was making an appearance again.:rolleyes:

that's exactly what I came here to look up. i kept thinking high school musical and thought no that can't be right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter