DLP What a trip final thoughts

Wexford

Earning My Ears
Well folks its taken me nearly two days to write up my trip reports, so there so long but just like in real life once I get waffling I just cant stop.

I would just to like to write down my final thought of my recent trip.

Now I may have come over as a horrible person in my reports, but I assure you I am a very placid person who’s easy going.
This trip for Natalie was for her a once in a lifetime chance to experience Disney, but the magic didn’t rub off on her, There were many other incidents which I didn’t mention in my reports and it did take nearly three days before I finally lost my patience.
Natalie would have enjoyed the amusements in Gut Yarmouth more than she did Disney.

No me I’m a Disney Freak and although not Florida I think DLP is well worth going too for a short break.
Once inside the parks, which are spotlessly clean and the right weather you wouldn’t know you were in France. The CM’S are just as friendly and the rides just as good. The only problem is the other holidaymakers who have no respect. If Disney didn’t have queuing system us Brits would never get on the rides.

I can’t get the hang of these Euro things but still managed to spend all of my cash.

DLP Studio quite good but I don’t think young uns would be amused for the whole day, although it is just worth going to see the stunt show if nothing else.

Sequoia Lodge nice hotel and I would stay there again.

DLP is an expensive break, but ideal for those who like myself can afford the holiday to Florida but not the time off work (especially as Max is now self employed) but still need a Disney fix. We did book it through the Disney Company but you can get better deals booking elsewhere.

I would go again and would quite like to stay at the Disneyland Hotel but next time it will be just me and Max.

If ive missed out anything feel free to ask away.

I d better do some work now.

Don't worry you came over as a person with the patience of a saint; just don't ask how I would have reacted in the same situation!

We have been to DLP twice, once with DWs sister and her children and loved it both times (no problems like yours with Natalie though).

Hi Tracey - thanks for your final thoughts and indeed, all your reports. I have enjoyed reading them and sharing your holiday. I agree, DLP is an expensive short break, but like you, I think it is worthwhile. I am looking forward to visiting again to see the Studios.

I personally think you showed great restraint with Natalie - I know for sure I wouldnt have been able to for 4 days! I think she was a very lucky little girl to be taken to Disneyland Paris - just a shame she never appreicated it - she'll regret it when she is older I am sure.

Thanks again for writing.

Thanks for the reports, Tracey. You gave a really good insight into DLP.

And yes - I agree; you do have the patience of a Saint.

Just remember the really good times you had - there did seem to be plenty.

:)

Tracey you definately didn't come across as a horrible person. As a mum of 3 Which includes 1 teenager & 2 almost teenagers I'm surprised you kept your temper as long as you did!!!!!! I'd have flipped during the 1st day.

I really enjoyed your trip reports. We are going at this half-term 21-25 Oct. Unfortunately to keep costs down we are staying off site but have got 3 day hopper tickets. I can't wait!!!

It will be our 4th visit to DLP but we haven't been to the studios yet. I was glad to hear you were impressed.

Sue

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Tracey loved the reports. Couldn't agree more about the queueing, and as for Young Niece nuff said. See my reply to your last report re my temptation. Ha Ha!!!! Carolyn:jester: :jester: :jester: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I thought your reports were terrific and I thought you showed an amazing amount of patience with your darling niece.

I can't stand it when people can't queue up properly. I know we're (Americans) not as good at it is you guys are, but the Europeans don't have clue. Try and get into a sky lift line with them. :mad:

Enjoyed the reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter