1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

DLP restaurants

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by chezp, Feb 23, 2003.

1. chezp

chezp New Member

Are there any websites which have sample menus for the DLP restaurants, in the same way Deb Wills' site does for WDW?

Thanks,

Cheryl

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. alexandra uk

alexandra uk New Member

Or any with pictures of the hotels and their rooms :D

4. rob@rar.org.uk

rob@rar.org.uk Skiing is best, Mickey comes next

The best unofficial site for DLP is this one. Unfortunately it does not have restaurant menus, although a few weeks ago ssomeone posted a review of all the park restaurants on the site's forum. There is a brief review for each hotel on the site. SimonV's new DLP book is out shortly and will include good hotel descriptions.

Regards

Rob

5. alexandra uk

alexandra uk New Member

I can't get any joy with that link Rob. My pc is playing up tonight. For some reason its really slow.
    I'll try the link again tommorow.

6. chezp

chezp New Member

Thanks for the link Rob. Unfortunately, some parts of the site (mainly the bits I want!) haven't yet been translated into English. I only took German to GCSE level and that was 14 years ago - looks like I might have to get the old textbooks out!! ;)

Cheryl