• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL to LAX

PrincessAbby'sMom

DIS Veteran
Question for all you Vet's.......

We are flying into San Diego doing City Pass w/SeaWorld & Zoo. Then hitting Lego Land up to Anaheim. Then doing Universal. After Universal we are going to drop off our rental car & do DL for 4 days.

What would be the best &/or cheapest way to get to LAX?
There are 4 adults & 1 child (7yrs old), we are flying out on a Saturday (Dec 15th), our flight time is 12:30pm.

Any suggestions & all advice welcome!! :banana:

I'll second the DL Express. The buses are comfortable, and the schedule is frequent, with pick-ups at most hotels. We've always used them and never had a problem. SuperShuttle is another option, but depending on how many other passengers there are, it can take a long time to get to the airport (the Shuttles do neighborhood pick-ups, as well as hotels).

The one thing that I didn't mention was that we are not staying at a DL hotel, but one across the street......will either or both pick up if your not staying on DL property?

Thanks for all the info!

& Albort, why is everyone hunting you????:confused3
Is there something I need to know?:confused3

The one thing that I didn't mention was that we are not staying at a DL hotel, but one across the street......will either or both pick up if your not staying on DL property?

Thanks for all the info!

& Albort, why is everyone hunting you????:confused3
Is there something I need to know?:confused3

I know they have a pick up place across the shuttle area Rd and one just down the street...

why? guess you have to find out yourself :)

I was just going to post this same question. I have a 9:30 a.m. flight out of LAX on a Tuesday. How long will it take to get there? How much would it cost to take a cab?

Yeah, I guess that was the other thing.....On a Saturday, how early do we leave Anaheim to get to LAX? How long of a drive to expect? Any guesses?:confused3 Anyone......anyone........

I can't recall off the top of my head, but the DL Express has a schedule that indicates where they pick up and when, and what time that pick-up is expected to arrive at LAX. They will do pick-ups at non-resort properties, too - again, for the complete list, though, you'll have to check their schedule. I'll try to find it later if no one else does in the meantime!

With 5 of you, it may be worth doing a one day car rental from DL to LAX. We did this with Hertz and they picked up DH from across from DL and took him to thier office on Katella so he could rent the car.

Thanks for the coupon drag n' fly. Here's a link for the shuttle info http://graylineanaheim.com/airport_info.cfm. I emailed them and asked for a complete schedule.

Abby'smom, I would see how much it is to keep the car for an extra 4 days. If you take the shuttle and use the coupon it will still cost you $77.00 for a one way shuttle to LAX.

I already did, it was going to be anywhere from $150-$200 more for the 4 days. That is why I am still shopping around & looking at my options......

Anyone have any good rates out there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter