• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL Tickets: Buy 3 days, get 1 day free

Travelocity is offering a bonus Disneyland park hopper ticket at their site: Buy 3 days, get 1 day free. There is a limit of 8 per order.
Thanks for sharing.

I looked at the site & for those (like me ;) who will inevitably ask. It looks like the 4/3 tickets allow for ONE day EE (for folks staying at a non-DLR hotel). Not the TWO days EE that is now being discussed on other threads.

hound - :hippie:

I checked over the first couple of pages and did not see a thread for any other information on bonus day tickets. :confused3

Sounded like a great deal to me until I noticed that it is "valid for travel until 9/15/07 only". Since I am looking at needing tickets for Thanksgiving time I missed by just a bit. Good find though.

Sounded like a great deal to me until I noticed that it is "valid for travel until 9/15/07 only". Since I am looking at needing tickets for Thanksgiving time I missed by just a bit. Good find though.
I put in our travel dates in January and it looked like it was going to let me purchase them. :scratchin We are only planning on going for 3 days so I wanted to ask DH before I purchased passes for 4 days.

I hope you are correct, it would be a big help to my plans. I put my dates in for November and the get one day free deal didn’t show up. I looked around a bit more and found the information about the September date. I hope it works out OK for you!

I put in our travel dates in January and it looked like it was going to let me purchase them. :scratchin We are only planning on going for 3 days so I wanted to ask DH before I purchased passes for 4 days.

Do you know that after January 7, DLR is offering buy 3 days, get 2 free? Perhaps that would work better for you?

I am really confused! :crazy2: The site does show me the tickets when I put our January dates in but I don't want to purchase them until I talk to DH and see if we can get that extra day in (I can't reach him by phone). I wonder if it has something to do with the cookies in my computer. I am concerned that once I shut the internet connection off, the cookies will get wiped out and I may not be able to see that ticket price again. Arg!

We are going to be there January 3....which seems to be an odd in-between time for tickets.

Is there a link to other bonus tickets that are good into January? :goodvibes

From what I can see, the tickets one can purchase for dates after 9/15 are not the buy-3-get-1-free tickets, just "bonus" tickets which may not be the same thing. I can't see a description of the "bonus" feature (the earlyEE I suppose) but I don't think a free day is included.

took

For those going in 2008, DLR is offering 5-day hoppers for the price of 3, 6-day hoppers for the price of 4, etc., for their spring promotion (ends some time in April, I believe).

I know the Walt Disney Travel Company has this offer, and Dreams Unlimited. You might want to check the ticket pricing at the Disneyland site, to see if they have that offer.

We are going to be there January 3....which seems to be an odd in-between time for tickets.

Peak holiday time will not end until about the 6th because of how the holidays fall this year and local schools being out until then, so I doubt there will be any promos that fall during this time, the crowds will be there regardless. Usually promos fall during slower times.

We're arriving that same day too, and you're right, it's right in between as far as prices and promotions. But if you go to getawaytoday you can purchase the hoppers with two EE's on them. They're available for that time. I called to verify.

historically, is any special tix deal ever offered for the summer months?

It seems as though the DL tix have use by dates:confused3 or that just for promo offers.:confused:

historically, is any special tix deal ever offered for the summer months?

It seems as though the DL tix have use by dates:confused3 or that just for promo offers.:confused:

Historically, they do not offer ticket deals for the summer other than the usual $ off for advance purchase on-line. This past summer it was $40 on a 5 day hopper, $30 on a 4 day hopper, and $20 on a 3 day hopper. No advance discounts were offered on 1 day tix or 2 day hoppers. But that is a nice discount.

Where you really want to look for Discounts is on the hotel portion and if you're flying on the airfare portion. You can still get those in the summer if you look hard and wait em out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter