DL and WDW parks slipping slowly

maggie767, it isn't quite that bad (yet?)!!!!!

There have been cutbacks, and it shows in a lot of ways to people who look to see. They still do a pretty good job keeping the bathrooms clean;).

Actually, if you read through this thread there are a lot of services that have been discontinued as a cost saving measure. Many have not been cut (a whole lot). when the economy gets a little better, and crowds continue to return, hopefully most of those services will come back. I just hope that when they start looking at bottom line numbers that they don't decide that the parks need the maintenance is overrated. It has been argued that the parks carry a good portion of the financial collection effort for the company; that being said, if they let the maintenance slip and continue to have problems, then WDW may have an unclear future path.

I am actually unsure of what a big cash cow the parks are for the company; anybody out there have facts for me? I recall reading in another thread that there were lots of bad Disney investments, but revenue from the parks have made up the shortcomings.

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter