Diva & 27th Anniv Trip w/1500+ Pics, Photopass starts #765!!

I hope you have a magical trip and can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics upon your return

Safe Travels

:wizard:

Have a great time Laurie. The trip will be good for all of you. And be sure and visit the Uva Bar and visit their wonderful drink menu.

I hope you have a magical trip and can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics upon your return

Safe Travels

:wizard:

Have a great time Laurie. The trip will be good for all of you. And be sure and visit the Uva Bar and visit their wonderful drink menu.

Thank you both.....I'm hoping to update as we go.....but will see how that goes!!

Looking forward to some adult drinks with Mike!!!

Have a blast, Laurie! The flight will be fine - maybe have one of those adult drinks on the plane to chillax! :upsidedow

Have a blast, Laurie! The flight will be fine - maybe have one of those adult drinks on the plane to chillax! :upsidedow

Thanx Vicki.....not sure I want an adult drink at 7am....... I'll just close my eyes & maybe catch a cat nap since I'll be getting up at 3:45am to get to the airport.

Well the next time I check in here, I will be in Anaheim at the Happiest Place on Earth!!!!! I will try to post some updates over the next week......so be on the look out for them!!

I will leave you with one more pic for the 20 Day Countdown.......Day 0 !!

IMG_1202.jpg

See ya all in a week!!!! Disneyland here I come!! :woohoo:

Have tons of fun....next year I will try harder to get all my stuff together so I can actually make it there!
Have a great time with the Divas AND your husband, you both deserve it! :hug:

Thanx for all the good wishes for the trip!!! :hug:

Greetings from Disneyland.....I would love to say that I'm having the time of my life.....but that's not the case. I have been in a funk since I got here. Really missing my kiddos......feeling very lost.....especially when I see all the kids here.

Had a great time at the Meet-n-Greet.....I stayed busy for it, so that helped. Here's what the snack table looked like......tons of goodies from fresh fruit to candy, granola bars to rice krispy treats, jerky to gum, etc....

141.jpg

Today we all gathered at Princess Fantasy Faire for a photo with Cinderella & Snow White, followed by a group ride on Small World.

People then broke off to do their own things.

I'm back at the motel by 12:15 & not sure I'll go back over before the Ariel's Grotto dinner ressie at 6pm......will see.

That's all for now.....not sure when I'll be back on to update again....but keep an eye out for it!!!

Awww, Laurie! :hug: I know I would feel the same way without Andrew. I am hoping that you get into the swing and end up have a great time, even if it isn't the time of your life!

(Yes, I snuck onto the Dis at work ... ! :laughing:)

Hang in there, hon ... sending good vibes your way! :cloud9: :wizard:

Awww, Laurie! :hug: I know I would feel the same way without Andrew. I am hoping that you get into the swing and end up have a great time, even if it isn't the time of your life!

(Yes, I snuck onto the Dis at work ... ! :laughing:)

Hang in there, hon ... sending good vibes your way! :cloud9: :wizard:

Thanx Michele & Vicki!!

I did some therapy this afternoon.....went shopping for the kids.....got each of them a Duffy Bear with an outfit......wish there were more options on outfits.....pretty limited. Anthony got a Woody outfit, Addy got the sailor outfit, the twins got a disney baseball shirt/hat & the other is a DCA t-shirt/hat. Getting ready to skype them....so gonna sign off!!!

Thanx Michele & Vicki!!

I did some therapy this afternoon.....went shopping for the kids.....got each of them a Duffy Bear with an outfit......wish there were more options on outfits.....pretty limited. Anthony got a Woody outfit, Addy got the sailor outfit, the twins got a disney baseball shirt/hat & the other is a DCA t-shirt/hat. Getting ready to skype them....so gonna sign off!!!

Awww....I would love a DCA t-shirt and hat for my future Duffy! I am sure WDW won't have those! :rolleyes: Seriously though, when we go to WDW in August, I would be glad to pick up some clothing for your Duffys!

Oh my goodness!! I so wanted a Woody outfit for my Duffy and they didn't have one last week. Darn it.

Awww....I would love a DCA t-shirt and hat for my future Duffy! I am sure WDW won't have those! :rolleyes: Seriously though, when we go to WDW in August, I would be glad to pick up some clothing for your Duffys!

Oh my goodness!! I so wanted a Woody outfit for my Duffy and they didn't have one last week. Darn it.

Not a whole lot of outfits for Duffy....considering the big push they're doing here at DCA........would have thought there would have been all sorts of accessories & such for him.......but oh well......cute none-the-less!!!

Here's the bears!!

139.jpg

aww

I hope you are having fun now and into now.

:hug:

Those bears are adorable :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!