Dissappointing DisPop Rewiew of Stranger Things (Spoilers in thread)

I looove being on the boards and I love the insight that 99.9% of the people on here give... But until something is done about Figment Im just done... Its just a shame cuz Disney is a huge part of my life and I adore the team but Im sick and tired of this guy and Ive just had it

I'm sad to read this. I truly encourage the use of the ignore feature. There are dozens of threads on the forum for you to enjoy.

The webmasters and I will continue to monitor and act accordingly in the meantime.

I looove being on the boards and I love the insight that 99.9% of the people on here give... But until something is done about Figment Im just done... Its just a shame cuz Disney is a huge part of my life and I adore the team but Im sick and tired of this guy and Ive just had it

Eh, don't let one user spoil it for you.

To use the Ignore feature, click the username, then in the top right of their profile, click Ignore.

Take a careful look through the posts. He's careful to not do anything 'wrong'. No personal attacks, no posts that even have an angry 'tone'. Then, read into that what you will.

Eh, don't let one user spoil it for you.

To use the Ignore feature, click the username, then in the top right of their profile, click Ignore.

Take a careful look through the posts. He's careful to not do anything 'wrong'. No personal attacks, no posts that even have an angry 'tone'. Then, read into that what you will.
Simply put... Hes being protected on the boards. I guess controversy is good for business

Simply put... Hes being protected on the boards. I guess controversy is good for business

I'm sorry?

I find this highly offensive, hurtful, and unappreciative as the moderator on this board. There are rules and procedures in place. We follow those carefully.

Likewise, there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes here. Just because something is not being done in one way, doesn't mean it is being ignored.

As a moderator but not for this board I also find this a bit crossing the line. I can guarantee you Nikki and others are monitoring the situation and just because you don't see actions happening doesn't mean they are.

Also as a moderator we can't just get rid of someone because some posters don't like them. That's just not fair.

Sorry that you feel that way. If I let one person affect me posting on the boards, I would have been gone a long time ago. It is fine not to agree with another poster. It is no problem to have a different opinion. Folks, this is the internet and not your neighbor or a co-worker at the office or the Parent Teacher Association.. Drawing a fictional line in the sand is just that, a fictional line in the sand. Most everyone here is just an Avatar or virtual presence. If you do not agree and/or cannot contribute to the conversation, just move past the topic.

I'm sorry?

I find this highly offensive, hurtful, and unappreciative as the moderator on this board. There are rules and procedures in place. We follow those carefully.

Likewise, there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes here. Just because something is not being done in one way, doesn't mean it is being ignored.

As a moderator but not for this board I also find this a bit crossing the line. I can guarantee you Nikki and others are monitoring the situation and just because you don't see actions happening doesn't mean they are.

Also as a moderator we can't just get rid of someone because some posters don't like them. That's just not fair.

Sorry that you feel that way. If I let one person affect me posting on the boards, I would have been gone a long time ago. It is fine not to agree with another poster. It is no problem to have a different opinion. Folks, this is the internet and not your neighbor or a co-worker at the office or the Parent Teacher Association.. Drawing a fictional line in the sand is just that, a fictional line in the sand. Most everyone here is just an Avatar or virtual presence. If you do not agree and/or cannot contribute to the conversation, just move past the topic.

I agree with Nikki, Ryan, and Mike. The webmasters have been monitoring this board and working with Nikki, and we have to look at all situations per the guidelines set forth, and we have to be fair to everyone. If someone bothers you so much that you cannot enjoy the boards, then I recommend using the ignore feature, or not reading those threads that upset you. For some people that is simply not possible, and I'm sorry about that. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard when it is misunderstood.

Does anyone remember lamb chop?

"And it goes on and on my friend"
*rolls eyes*
I'm going back to my vacation.
Cindy, tonyz, nutty, don't let one person push you away, I'm sure that makes them happy.

Now, I've spent the morning in Epcot doing things I've never done, had some beers, a grand marnier slush, played the fairways mini golf, and about to to for a swim in SAB, before heading to MK for PM EMH.

I'll get to stranger things when I'm depressed at home after my trip.

Honestly guys, the ignore button is your friend!

As avid fans of the podcast we come here to share our love for the team and the shows that they present to us, so I understand it's frustrating at times to see someone dissect and criticize it whenever possible about any possible little detail. However unless said person does something actually against the board rules unfortunately nothing can be done, it isn't 'protection' it's just following policy. Personally the I find the OP's posts entertaining.

Okay just finished stranger things. 2nd season please! I'm interested to see if there is a second season and what route they take with it. It was a very good show.

Thank you for not posting huge spoilers. I'm waiting on my mom so we can finish the series, but with both of us having busy schedules it isn't easy to find time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter