Disniplaya's VMGM 2,Wow! All Positions Filled! Coming in October :)

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
I've decided to bring back the park. It will have the same concept except this time we are trying to provide as many attractions, shops, and cafes as we can. For that I need Workers.. a lot of workers.
Thanks everyone and I'm already adding the magic to my park :)

-Disniplaya

Members:
-Marcm: Pirate Ride, Movie Cafe
-LIGHTNINGZ: Who Wants To Be A millionare?
-Skigrl: Fantasy Time Cafe
-GroovyDolly: Ariel's Grotto
-StitchFansJr- 50's PrimeTime Cafe- Rock around the Shop Trading Station
-Mcat- Beauty and The Beast Live on stage- Beneath The Hat Trading Station
-VMKPlayer- Tower Gifts Station
-DisIvyCo- Sci-Fi Dine-In
-SwimmingNeno- Hula's Churros
-PirateEmery-Indiana Jones Spectacular
-Jackoman- Tower of Terror
-Moomalademuffin- Hollywood & Vine Cafe
-Narnian_Princess- Star Tours- Dropped
-PirateTod- Rock'N'Roller Coaster - Toluca Legs Turkey Co.
-CowgirlLauren- Mama Melrose's Italian Cafe
-Mochablue- Backlot Express Cafe- Dropped
-leowy- Al's Toy Barn Trading Station- Dropped
-cheshirecatpinman- Tatooine Traders Trading Station
-matzb- Backlot Express Cafe
-Kath2000- Star Tours
-Brer_Nick- Backlot Tour
-Annaso- Great Movie Ride
-VMK_MagicalLadee- Lights! Motors! Action! Extreme Stunt Show

I'll do 50's Prime Time Cafe'. The rides will be too diffcult.

I can try to put together an Indy place...

Not sure if it'll work out-- let me experiment a little then I'll get back to you.

If it is ok can I ddo tower of terror.But if I can I will not start untill after the slide compition.

I want to be a poart, but I am not sure what I should do. What do you think would be good for someone that does not have a lot of rare?

can i do als toy barn i love toy story 2

Tower Gifts Trading Station

i'll do that one. im very good with trade rooms, all i have done are always 3 red ears ;)

I am leaving for one week and will not be signing up for a while, Mcat you may do beauty and the beast but not fantasmic, that is one show i do myself. vmkplayer you may do tower gifts trading station. Marcm you already doing 2, you must give up one if you wish to do al's toy barn. Dancegrl you may do backlot tour

I am not sure if you saw what I wrote. What do you recommend for someone that has not been doing this awhile?

PrincessJen09 said:
I am not sure if you saw what I wrote. What do you recommend for someone that has not been doing this awhile?

sorry i did but was busy. I think either a pin trading station or a cafe would do great. It does not matter if you have a lot or not, everyone is welcome.(although i realize you need a lot for rides)

Everyone else plz read the list of workers and if i have not pmed u (mcat ur fine) plz pm me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter