Disneyworld in September! Anybody else going then?

kbainbridge

Mouseketeer
Hello!

Just booked a 5 night/6day stay at POR from 13/9-18/9. Any other Aussies heading over there around then?

Congratulations on booking your trip!

I'm at Pop from 1 through to 11 September... so I will just miss you!

Have a great time!!

I did manage to get FD!

We are actually now doing All Star Sports on 12/9 for 1 night, then to Port Orleans Riverside from 13/9-18/9, then leaving Orlando that evening at 6:58pm and heading back to Melbourne

There is a link to my PTR in my signature if anybody is interested in reading it :)

Last edited:
Still working on the logistics of it all (I've only been to Disneyland before and all the options at WDW are blowing my mind!!!), but we will be there from 20-25 Sept, and two days at Universal on 26-27 Sept.

Still working on the logistics of it all (I've only been to Disneyland before and all the options at WDW are blowing my mind!!!), but we will be there from 20-25 Sept, and two days at Universal on 26-27 Sept.
That's awesome!! We'll just miss each other but if you have any questions about planning for that time of you please send me a message!

We'll be there 19-26 Sept! I've been once about 30 years ago and first trip for Dh as well as my 3 and 5 year olds! We haven't told the kids yet but I'm thinking of doing a mid winter Xmas celebration and telling them then.

We'll be there 19-26 Sept! I've been once about 30 years ago and first trip for Dh as well as my 3 and 5 year olds! We haven't told the kids yet but I'm thinking of doing a mid winter Xmas celebration and telling them then.
Oh we will just miss each other :( where are you staying and what ADR's have you gotten? Our kids are the same age too! Would've been awesome to meet up :(

Oh, that is a shame that we'll just miss each other! We are meeting grandparents and aunts over there who own timeshares, so we're staying offsite in one of their timeshares. We've also booked a campsite at Ft. Wilderness to get onsite perks and to have an easy to access meeting place if some of our party wants to leave early or take a break while the rest is touring. If the weather is nice, we may even try camping one night just for fun and to take the boat from the camp to Magic Kingdom. Our ADRs are for Tusker House lunch, Be our Guest lunch, Cinderella's Royal Table lunch, Crystal Palace brunch, and a T-Rex dinner. I was afraid to make too many dinner reservations as I don't know if the kids will last that long. How about you guys? I missed my 180 day window for ADRs and nothing was available at 160 days so I've been very lucky to eventually grab all the ADRs that I wanted. I've got my fastpass window marked on the calendar so that I don't make the same mistake twice. Do you have an idea of your touring plan yet? Have you told the kids or planning a surprise? My guys know that we're going to USA in September but not about Disney (although DD5 does ask at least once a week if we can go to Disney).

Hey!! Sorry I've just seen this. I have a link to my PTR in my signature, it's not finished yet but it will give you an idea of my plans :)

We have most of our plans sorted:
Staying in 1br OKW
Sun 20 Sept MNSSHP - hoping to be able to check in earlyish, have a nap and hit the park at about 3pm
Mon 21 - MK FPs + just got an ADR for 8:25pm at Crystal Palace
Tues 21 - lazy morning/ Epcot by lunch, Epcot FPs, dinner at tha Garden Grill
Weds 22 - Animal Kingdom
Thurs 23 - DHS
Fri - check out, KSC, and check in that evening to Universal hotel
Sat/Sun - Universal hotel
Mon - fly up north!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter