Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I don't know if this has been asked before but does anyone know what the scent in the Beach Club Lobby is! I love it!

If you email their customer service department, they will send you some samples. I kept them in a ziploc bag and would take them out and smell them everyday until the scent went away :) I'm hoping to get the machine around Christmas, but it's pricey. The machine is $150 and the refills are around $40 if I'm not mistaken.

We are booked for a split stay July 2nd through 12th, 3 nights Poly and then 7 nights at the Beach Club! This will be our second stay at BC and longest stay ever. We will be celebrating my daughter's 6th birthday. Can't wait!!!

OOPS! Missed this one.

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

:woohoo:

Can't believe it's almost time!!! We'll be checking into CSR on Friday then the Beach Club on Sunday :dance3:.

Almost done packing too which is huge for me. Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE packing and am more like a "last minute lucy" :upsidedow. But, I'm in such good shape right now that pretty much all I have left to do is to pick up DH's suit and my dress from the cleaners. DH hates the idea of wearing a suit in Florida's heat and was just complaining last night but since he is the one who wanted to dine at V&A's for our anniversary, I pretty much told him "suck-it-up buttercup" :laughing:.

Friday won't come fast enough, I tell ya! So many things to look forward to on this trip...can't wait to return to our favorite deluxe, to see Teena and to simply just relax...yup, Friday will definitely not come fast enough!

Ooops, one more thing I forgot:

Dee... please add us to the BOG list for next August. We finally pulled the trigger on the magical deal and plan to be at the Beach Club from 8/10-8/18/16. May have to tweak our dates slightly once we know which college Maddie ends up at but hoping these dates stick.

Last edited:

I received an Email from Disney Destinations yesterday about my upcoming BCV stay, In the section, quoted below, on Resort Transportation it states that there are water craft and buses to Epcot and DHS. This must be new.
RESORT TRANSPORTATION From your Resort, you can take a bus or water launch to Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. Bus transportation is available to access the other Theme Parks, Water Parks and the Downtown Disney® area. Complimentary transportation is available one hour prior to Disney Theme Park opening time up to one hour after Disney Theme Park closing time. Additionally, buses operate until 2 a.m. from the Downtown Disney area.

Has anyone been able to take buses to and from Epcot and DHS? We got the same email two days ago and are curious about using a bus to and from DHS. We always walk to Epcot but usually get stuck waiting for a boat to come back to the resort from DHS and a bus would be very welcome.

So were we!!!!!!!!! If you saw a little girl with glasses wearing a flowery Hawaiian looking dress and carrying around a beat up old Duffy bear and probably complaining that there was no cartoon TV, that was DD. Hopefully we weren't doing anything too embarrassing if you saw us! We were packing up to leave WDW that morning so everyone was tired and grumpy!

There was a little girl sitting in the sun room while I was nosing around, talking about cartoons. On the days prior, did you sit with her at the little tables in front of the cartoons?

Has anyone been able to take buses to and from Epcot and DHS? We got the same email two days ago and are curious about using a bus to and from DHS. We always walk to Epcot but usually get stuck waiting for a boat to come back to the resort from DHS and a bus would be very welcome.

When we were there last week, there was one day that we actually saw EPCOT buses come through. We had a long wait for an MK bus that day (50 minutes) and were wishing we had just hopped one of the three EPCOT buses that came through before it to the front of the park and taken the monorail. We did not see them in the days after that. I don't recall seeing a DHS bus come through, but we might just not have been there when it came through. Other than that one MK trip, we had pretty good luck with buses from YC.

I have updated the Be Our Guest list. Please take a moment to look it over to see if I have your information listed correctly.

Post here if you need me to make any revisions. Thanks!

Post 15: Be Our Guest List

:magnify:

THANK YOU for adding us to the list. We're excited for next year's Food and Wine festival and sneaking off via monorail or mouse bus (TBD) to MNSSHP. Perfect location for both!

When we were there last week, there was one day that we actually saw EPCOT buses come through. We had a long wait for an MK bus that day (50 minutes) and were wishing we had just hopped one of the three EPCOT buses that came through before it to the front of the park and taken the monorail. We did not see them in the days after that. I don't recall seeing a DHS bus come through, but we might just not have been there when it came through. Other than that one MK trip, we had pretty good luck with buses from YC.

Thanks!

I'm missing the fabulous Beach Club scent! Has anyone ordered Beach Club candles from an Etsy seller? Wondering how they are. I think there is a Bath and Body Works candle too. Which one?
I have the Beach Club Lobby scented candle from Walter & Rosie. It smells EXACTLY like the BC Lobby! I haven't burned it yet.... LOL. I just like to open the jar and take a sniff to get my daily fix :)

Speaking of scents, I broke out the H2O soap leftover from our trip to ASMu June 2014. It was the blushing orange scent which has been quite pleasant in the morning. I still have more, of course, but I'm on my last bottle of lotion from Wilderness Lodge Oct 2014. I'd better really stock up our next trip!

(Mom, now you know what to get me when you're at the BC this weekend!)

~Cari~ pluto:

oday is the day!!! If I can answer any questions for anyone while we are there let me know

I'm hoping that the 2016 room only bounce back has been released by the time we are there next week. Do you have a bounce back offer in the Be Our Guest booklet in your room?

Speaking of scents, I broke out the H2O soap leftover from our trip to ASMu June 2014. It was the blushing orange scent which has been quite pleasant in the morning. I still have more, of course, but I'm on my last bottle of lotion from Wilderness Lodge Oct 2014. I'd better really stock up our next trip!

(Mom, now you know what to get me when you're at the BC this weekend!)

~Cari~ pluto:
We'll be there one week from today. I'll have to see if I can get some extra for you. :)

I seen in one picture that they had a make up mirror by the sinks. Do they have make up mirrors in all the rooms ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter