Disney's Wilderness Resort Honeymoon Suite

LL1717

Earning My Ears
Hi there everyone... we came across this site via a search engine...

Our Intimate Wedding at Disney is Saturday, January 17th, 2003 at the Yacht Club Gazebo... yup exactly two months away! We booked the Honeymoon Suite at the Wilderness Lodge.. but haven't come across any pictures.. so we're not sure what to expect.. we're not worried about it, because after all "It's Disney".. but like everyone.. we're curious to know what it looks like.. does anyone know of a site that will show us pictures of the honeymoon suite... we've already seen the yosemite and yellowstone suites which are gorgeous, there are pictures of those everywhere but we've exhausted our search for pictures of the honeymoon suite.. please help.... let us know.. thanks.

Does anyone have any comments on the Intimate Package.. should we be worried about anything.. did everything run smoothly for all of you?

Any information anyone can provide will be helpful..our Disney coordinator is great but we want to hear what everyone has to say.

::MinnieMo Lily and Armando::MickeyMo
"It's okay to look back at the past... but don't stare at it."

Welcome :wave:

I had an intimate wedding at Sunset Pointe at the Polynesian Resort. This was a wonderful package for us and everything went off without a hitch.

Have you looked at our Disney Wedding and Honeymoon forum for some great information. There is also this site which is good. But I can't find any pictures of the honeymoon suite though :(

Congratualtions for your forthcomng wedding :)

Thanks for the info.. I'll keep searching... someone has to have a picture tucked away somewhere.

Have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.. and congrats on your Disney Wedding too..

Lily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter