Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disney pro, Oct 6, 2008.

1. disney pro

disney pro Mouseketeer

Hi everyone, I would like to ask, what is the best room, floor or wing for a courtyard view at WL. I will be staying there the first week of December and would like to have the best possible view.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. SplashMtnCrew

SplashMtnCrew DIS Veteran

I highly recommend room #5147 :banana: It's almost in the middle of the wing, fifth floor. The view was amazing!! The inner courtyard was to the left, the pool to the right and a clear view of the lake beyond the pool from the balcony. This room is acually listed in the unofficial guide as one of the best room with a view at WL!! After that courtyard view, we are hooked. We only want a courtyard view at WL :yay: Have fun and good luck with your requests!

4. distherapy

distherapy DIS Veteran

5. edcrbnsoul

edcrbnsoul <font color=darkred>Don't let a bag of Poo become

6. disney pro

disney pro Mouseketeer

Thanks, I noticed that some of the rooms are called Bear Face rooms can anyone explain why they are called this.

7. Alicnwondrln

Alicnwondrln DIS Veteran

I would make a general request. When you ask for a certain room that doesnt always work out. I would also say check out the WL FAQ thread for great pics and tips, they are all so nice over there.