Disney's Visa Cardholders

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ribbot, Jan 23, 2005.

1. ribbot

ribbot DIS Veteran

Where would I be most likely to find a discount for being a Disney Visa Cardholder? On my bill or the fliers that are inside----anybody know? Or have they not ever had discounts for us cardholders?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dudspizza

dudspizza I married in to a Disney crazy family... now I hav

Mary at www.mousesavers.com posts all discounts, including Disney Visa codes.

Duds

4. cepmom

cepmom <font color=red>Mine are painted too<br><font colo

If you go to bankone.com and register your account, you can check under "special offers" for any discounts available. Right now, they don't have any for Disney World.

5. NJDisneymom

NJDisneymom DIS Veteran

I check the website often, I think that's where you'd see them first since they could come out weeks before you get your statement. Like the previous poster said, there aren't any out right now. :(

6. missypie

missypie <font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font

Just FYI, last year I was watching for Disney Visa discounts. I checked the Bank One web site once or twice a day. When they did come out, I found out about them on the DIS two days before they were described on the Bank One web site!