Disney's Vero Beach Resort

brianheather

DVC MEMBER AKV 09 SARATOGA SPRINGS 2010 & Boardwal
Hello we are staying at Disney's Vero Beach resort for the first time in August. We have rented a 2 Bedroom villa. For anyone that has stayed in a two bedroom, are there any that are an ocean view? What would be the best building to request? Thank you in advance.

I stayed in a 2br in building 15 on the second floor in April. There is no ocean view from there. Not sure if you could see anything from the 3rd floor.

We were in a 2 bedroom last year. I noticed that the lock off were in the front of the buildings and the dedicated were on the side or back. We requested building 15 top floor and booked a lock off 2 bedroom. We got our request and had a nice partial ocean view from all balconies. we were at the south end of the resort last building.

We loved the unit but did miss the extra queen bed, 2 sofa beds was ok. May be the furthest from main building, but my sons are older so no problems. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter